translate

Friday 26 April 2013

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH FI


My Husband is playing golf, my teen is out with his girl local, but not in our house and my dogs for some reason, are all sleeping on the rug. Me? I am sitting in my conservatory, listening to the sounds of the cars on our busy back road, winding down for the night. I can hear the gentle sounds of the wind chimes in our garden and feel the warmth of the tiny glass of sherry I have just had with Hub, before he went off to his golf course.

It is raining outside and is blooming freezing but I am toasty warm as have the heating on, ridiculous in almost May?

OMG, wait until I tell you this? My Hub has sold his keyboard on EBay. He had a load of bidders and we got really excited as the amount went up and up. Now the man who has bought it, has written to ask if we can post it? We stated no, as collection only in the sale notice. I wrote and told him this, as we also said to pay by PayPal.

Well, he then wrote to say, he would pay when he got to us, we said no, we want PayPal?

Well tonight’s was the best one, his English is not too good, so writing my way rather than his, he wrote,

“Dear Sir, I will come to you next Wednesday and collect the item. I will pay when I get there. I,

Now, wait for this one?

“Will come by taxi?”

Well let me tell you this; he lives two hundred miles away? Hahahahaha.

I can see this one being re listed?

Tomorrow night Hub and I are being collected and six of us are going out to our friend’s house for a meal. Cooked by my friend Flexi.

Apart from that, not sure what else we have planned? I have a very busy week next week. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday, I am out with different people. So will hopefully have lots to tell you then.

The house smells lovely of cooked chicken. I have had them in the oven. Not sure what teen has had, as he went streight out with Bunches. He came in from school, rather deflated. Obviously wanting to talk to me about his exams, as he said his head teacher has been trying to coach him today, but I just showed no interest. Horrible I am I know, I feel bad but sick of getting hurt by him. I do know though unless I kind of stop making my mouth go about the outlaws, I will lose him. So a lot of biting my tongue over the next however long is required?

Right off now to see how Hub is doing on the golf course?

By the way, it is a game for the blind on the internet…ha. Got ya!

Have a happy Friday evening with love.

No comments: