translate

Sunday 21 April 2013

GLAD THE WEEKEND IS OVER


Not a good weekend. So much going on. Roll on the week. I

Laughed so much at a friend, saying she was having a so called “Me day!”

“Me doing the washing, me doing the ironing, me making dinner and me doing the dishes!” Me me me.

God, poor thing, though she did mean it to be funny, but sad too?

We had our Marathon today in the capital. Seven hundred thousand people turned out to watch our run. All wearing black ribbons.

Typical Brits.  All stand together and show respect. Thank God the idiot odd thugs who normally show their ugly heads at football matches, stayed at home!

We were all dignified Prince Harry was there he is an absolute hero of mine.

Good on the runners, good on the security and good on the lovely people, the public who turned out..

The organisers gave £2, for every runner who took part today, to the  victims of the Boston Marathon. God bless good kind people?

Two stupid men caused world pain, but out of it, came world peace.

Well I shall go and sort out life as I know it right now, I will get back to you all this week and we shall have a nice chat, serious talk and fun Fi facts as well as what you ask me to write about, so let me know please? xxx

No comments: