translate

Sunday 28 April 2013

Venezuela Yes!


Great to see for the first time Venezuela on our page. I hope you come back to visit us again? China and Germany, Russia, US and our UK are all here again thank you so much.

Today has been one of those days that I haven’t really done anything, and yet have really enjoyed it? I have washed the windows at the back of the house; downstairs of course, I am sure upstairs by now are growing potatoes? I really need a window cleaner for there.

I love to do the downstairs though. Well, having said that, I start off, all cheerful ready to eliminate the muck, ha. Weapons of destruction in hands. Big orange bucket full of toxics and hot soapy water, a dish of vinegar and water and two or three cloths. So my first section of the window, goes really well? Second great? Third, not bad, forth, God? Fifth, boring? Sixth, yawn? Seventh.

 Next time….

That is my conservatory only.

One side only too.

Hub has cleaned the yard, hosing it down and teen is stuck in the office working for school. The dogs have been in the conservatory all day, they cause less damage in there, and I don’t know why that is? They lie down whereas in the living room, they run all over the blooming place, well LC and Waggatail do, BB, just sits there like the old grandmother that she is, as though to say,

“Really kids, we just weren’t allowed to do that in my days?

She has that look upon her face as though to say, “What has this world come to with guide dogs?

Ha.

Oo I have an exciting week ahead. Will tell you as I do it.

Our EBay keyboard man is really really funny? I told you he bought our keyboard we are still waiting for the money, he is determined to pay by cash, we are equally determined he isn’t, he is still saying he is coming by taxi? 200 miles? And back?  

If he comes, it will be Wednesday. Tomorrow I am phoning the school up to talk to Teens head teacher…. Trying to get Hub to do that, but so far not working.

Right off to make tea, mince dinner for the boys. XX

 

No comments: