translate

Thursday 25 April 2013

NIGHT OWLS


Good evening my Bloggets. How are you tonight, if it is night where you live? If not, I should say this. day? I have had a splitting head ache all day, just can’t shift it. I am stressed with a certain young man, yep, teen Blogget. He is driving me crazy with these exams. He is passing out almost at school with the stress and constantly wants to eat. How blooming embarrassing, today at school, he was really feeling like he was going to faint with hunger and stress. The blooming, librarian, was going to make him some chicken soup? Hahahaha. Not really funny, as especially when Teen told her it was fine, after all it was not a soup kitchen? I said to him, that was rude, she was trying to help. I wanted to say, “God, I can hear the conversation in the staff room now.

“Oh that poor child, he doesn’t seem to be getting fed? Well, you know, his parents are blind?”

“Really? Oh no wonder the poor child is hungry? They won’t be able to cook?”

God? Can’t cook, won’t cook, are not the same, are they?

Ha.

For breakfast, he had toast and cereal. For lunch, I made it for a change, as he does that, he does very little around the house, so that is what I make him do.  He had a tub with small sausages in, some party sausage rolls and some mini scotch eggs, some cheese and cherry tomatoes. He had a pork sandwich, a bag of crisps, a cereal bar, and an apple? He came in after school, he had some more small sausages, some more  toast, then I made a huge pot of pasta with peppers, mushrooms,sugarsnaps and a mushroom sauce with lots of grated cheese and some cherry tomatoes. Then a yogurt

He went upstairs after that, with a cup of tea, and two hours later, he came down, and he sat and ate more toast? Oh and another cup of tea.

I tell you he is really slim too. I ate less than half of what he ate, and I am humungous.

OMG, tomorrow? Wait till I tell you about that? Hub and I are off to hunt for the council office to get our bus passes renewed. We have to show a card, to prove we are blind before we get them. We don’t have a card. Our parents had that card. I asked the lady on the phone, would our guide dogs be enough proof? There was silence and she again said we need the card. Well we don’t have it, so God knows what will happen?

I am to go with Hub to Oslo in a couple of months. This is the first trip I will go on with his job. I fear me going will cause him more stress than if I stayed at home? We shall see. I am anxious about meeting with his friends/colleagues? If I can stay in the room I will. I would rather do that than meet with them, as I really don’t want to be a bother or any fuss made. God, I so want to be with Hub but the more I think about going, the more scared I get. I am not like him; I am not this powerful person who can demand a room’s attention when walking in? I would rather hide away. But it is a place I really want to go to and I don’t want to spend a second without him.

Right will tell you how we get on tomorrow with passes. I am sure knowing us, it will not go smoothly? Ha.

Night owls. x

No comments: