translate

Saturday 20 April 2013

CAN'T SLEEP WON'T SLEEP


I have been up for hours. Since one this morning and now the birds are singing and my clock has told me it is four a.m.

My head now is killing and my eyes feel like they have sand in them. A cat fight woke me up not that I had been to sleep for long, about twenty minutes? I have Bunches over and need to make sure her and Teen is in separate bedrooms too, so listening to every move.

Hub is in a sound sleep, totally oblivious to my night owlish behaviour.

Three dogs are snoring and my Canary Irish, is also a sleep.

When you have had almost no sleep, and the birds are singing their morning chorus, you know it is going to be a hard day?

I can’t stand this. The stress of no sleep is now hurting my chest. It is getting tighter as I write.

I can’t force myself to sleep if my body will not relax. I even feel sick.

I am really thirsty too. Oh God, I hate sleepless nights?

I am not alone though. I have just been on facebook and checked stats for our Blogget page and seen loads of you are awake from the UK. Other countries too, just there is a time  difference so that explains that.

My mind is full of rubbish. Memories and troubles I have. How can I relax? My friend tells me to breathe? I do or I would not be  alive?

Ha.

I know what she means, but I try and when I try and fail, it makes me worse?

I am hungry but fighting that.

Though toast and butter would be rather lovely too, but would spoil my size 10 dress?

Oh at least I am dreaming? Ha.

Right, I guess I shall  take some water, and feed my kidneys?

Just a thought,

Give your plants a drink of water, they grow.

Why don’t kidneys?

x

No comments: