translate

Thursday 11 April 2013

13 unlucky for X

 
Teen and I have  enjoyed our new sofa, it is pure luxury and I love it, though I did have a panic moment, with the colour of it? Hub and I went to choose it on our own. I don’t know if you can remember the day, but it was way back in January, it was a nightmare, No one would serve us, remember, I went wondering around the shop to try and get someone to take notice? Well the man told us it was chocolate brown leather, so Teen said today, it was lovely, black and he loved it? I said, “Black? He said yep, so I didn’t want to believe him, and I know that boys can sometimes get colours wrong, so I took out our stupid colour gage thingy from the basket at the front  door, and decided to see what that said?

Oh it is rubbish, first blue, then dark brown, oh I was happy with that one, then it decided to be red then white? Teen stood up and said in the light, it kind of did look brown? Then I wondered if he was saying that to make me happy? I hope  it is brown? I’m sure it will be! As for that stupid  colour thing/ machine, it is right one in thirty times and when it tells me my  blonde hair is green, I’m not impressed…

Teen off to town again. Study? No!

I have had a lovely chat with my friend from Russia. She is in Serbia right now and that place sounds so lovely, she said the oranges grow on trees everywhere and the sea is the most amazing colour of clean turquoise? A quarter of the population where she is staying, are English. The mountains and natural beauty sound wonderful, but she said that the car pollution is really bad, as the exhausts are dreadful there is no rule to be clean and the cars are so very old, she said you would have to go a long way in Moscow, to get  them so old?

Next door to me are cooking their curry. Oh my God, it is not really a nice smell, in fact it is blooming revolting? Some days the smell is so lovely, I  just want to pop over the fence, smile and get myself an invite? But not today, oh no, it is like five hundred cloves of garlic, being chopped and I can smell it right through our house, in fact, it is getting stronger.

Thank God, my dogs have decided to lie down and my Canary, Irish, also has got his little quiet head on.

God, just thought, I hope one of the dogs, has not opened the cage door and eaten him? May be that is why they are quiet, guilt? That will explain my  song free living room. Ha.

Can’t wait until tomorrow, talking to my  bf. I love our chats, he is the best. I really wish he and his wife, would live near us?

Oh my poor X husband, now then, you won’t catch me saying that very often? Well, he always said that 2013, would be his lucky year, as 13, was his lucky number. So far, this year, has been dreadful for him and I really do feel for him?

First he had a cancer scare, then today finds out if he is going to be made redundant?  There is a 90% chance he will be and tomorrow, bless him, his Mother gets buried and I don’t wish that on him at all.

He was there for when my parents died I really feel bad I am not there for him. I would not feel so bad, if Teen would be with him, but he is old enough now to make up his own mind? Oh life?

OK, my friends are on Facebook, so I am off  for some chat, then must do some ironing? Or perhaps not?

xxxxxx

 

No comments: