translate

Monday 22 April 2013

CAR CRASH


Good afternoon to you all. The wind is wild here in the north of England. I had a load of emails and phone calls to respond to today, doors to answer and on line grocery shopping.

I cannot believe how much food is now? It is our second deerest bill in the house, next to our mortgage.

Teen is very keen to show Bunches off to everyone, including his Father, naturally. My X.

I say naturally, because I guess he is his Father and Hub has not warmed to her as yet, and doubt he ever will?

So the psychologist in me, would say he wants to show her to those who can see, as she is beautiful and knows we cannot see that. Of course, you are proud of you new clothes, why wear them stuck in the house? You wear them to go out with, for others to see how they look?

He has a gift and is proud of it. He needs people recognition.

SO now teen is talking about seeing my X

God, Of course I can’t stop him, I wouldn’t. But that will be a car crash and I am so tired of picking up the pieces.

I hope to God he changes his mind?

He is so very impressionable it is unreal. From a child who used to say he would never be a sheep, he is now getting sheered for woolly jumpers.

He has his interview tomorrow night for college.

God. I know he will be brilliant as his talking and manners are impeccable. I just really don’t know what the turn out will be for his life.

He can’t stand life when Bunches goes home and to spend two days apart from her has huge effects. Hub has said he does not want her to stay whilst he is here so that will be rather uncomfortable.

My husband kindly wanted me to go to a concert with him this week. In London. But decided it would be too deer and I don’t think my nerves could stand the travel, as I would be meeting Hub in transit, as he will be working down south already. I think the train tickets would be about £100, then there are taxis, then I doubt we would be able to make the train home that night so there is a hotel. All in all, it would be about £400 for one night?

If he liked this person I would have gone may be, or maybe not, but I don’t think he does, and the person is not a hero of mine, if it had been Michael Bubel, I would have thought about it and I am sure said yippy?

God I love that man? I have just bought his latest CD. There is one song on their which melts my heart.

Funny thing, he is one person, who is in the middle age of old and young, an yet, appeals to all ages. My Son loves him, Bunches does too and I have old friends who like him. My hub likes him; just he really gets cross about the music he uses. Hub likes the old big bands and thinks Bubleys musicians, are week and just don’t sound right he goes into detail, but the long and the short of it, it frustrates him.

Right, I have some slaughtered animal parts in my kitchen; I do not have a clue what? It was in my freezer and so cold, definitely dead and in a lump. Is it steak? Mince or chicken?

From the butchers so just is a bag. I hope it is defrosted enough for me to prepare an autopsy on the poor thing.

Not for me thank you, I will leave the flesh eating to my boys.

Love till later. x

No comments: