translate

Wednesday 10 April 2013

SHOPPING FOR COLOURS


Good afternoon my Blogget family. How are you all today? I hope you are safe, warm, full and have a lovely cup of tea or glass of cool whatever takes your fancy next to you?  I hope you are not in fear and feel wanted and loved? I love you all for coming back, the stats are amazing, I really never thought I would get the interest for you to return to our page after a break. Today, UK, US, AU,  Ukraine Russia and Germany, are here and how lovely it is to see that?

Hub got to the US today, Washington. He is not due to be at a meeting until mid-day, so him and his guide, are off to look at the white house and other buildings, not that will be any benefit to Hub, as of course he won’t be able to see them, but, he will get a feeling for the place and fresh air, as he is not sure how much air he will breathe other than the conference buildings over the next few days!

I went to our local shop to try to find a large plant pot, for my over grown plant. It will die if I don’t give it a bigger house to live in soon?

I could not find one so opted for two pillows and a door mat instead, oh, and the shop we were in, my Waggatail, heard a dog toy and skipped towards that area. I bought her a squeaky worm thing, and a rag toy. It was so sweet to see, suddenly, she was like an excited  child, with a skip in her walk to the till.

We went into another shop, where they have canvas pictures. Oh they were interesting, but so much pink? I hate pink with a passion. Then there was one picture, it was, as teen described, an Italian bar, the bar man was slouched over the bar,  wearing a blue shirt, with his sleeves rolled up. He was pouring red wine into a glass belonging to a lady who was sitting looking rather full of worries. He was looking into her eyes, as though to listen with empathy. She had  her hair tied up and wore a green dress. The background was black and there were all colours of bottles and glasses behind the bar.

That was  teens description, and well done to him. I would have bought it, but, she was smoking a cigarette. The artist had even painted the smoke coming from the cigarette.

If not for that I would have had it  for my home.

God, I wish I could see to paint? You paint a story, a life. You can make your picture into anything or make a person be whomever?

Every shop I went into with teen, he asked about a job. One  shop I said he should ask, as it is huge, he said he couldn’t as his lovely friend Matt, has applied, so for morals, teen would not apply. He said he would feel bad, if he got the  job, and Matt  didn’t.

Glad to know he still has some standards deep down there?

Then we began our long walk home and five minutes spare and off to the vets.

The taxi came for us and I took with teen Black beauty.

I got the shock of my well, I almost said life, but that would be a blogget exaggeration? Let’s just say the bill was very very deer.

We were in the room for five minutes and £107 was required.

One injection. I don’t know how people manage to look after animals?

Then I got home to a rather awkward call from Guide dogs about the other volunteer to do walking our dogs?

Hmm. Not a great situation they have put me in, but I hope they can solve it?

Now teen is playing football, and I am suffering from a horrendous head ache.

One of those that go into your eyes? Thinking about having a lay down.

Stuff the housework, it won’t go away will it? I know it will wait for me.

Tonight teen is off out, so a long day for me, but at least I have been out?

We have sun here today highs of 12dgs and it is to reach 16dgs by the end of the week.

The taxi driver was telling me, that normally, by now the buds would be out and trees would have leaves, but they don’t and there is no sign of colour. He said everything looks dead?

Because of the dreadful winter we have had.

My Dd is in hospital today, getting an operation on his head, reoccurring cancers. that  do not get the hint they are not wanted!

I pray he will be OK?

I have decided that no one matches anything anymore, my SD Jade, wore brown boots, a purple dress, a black coat thing and God knows what jumper or bag?

A picture I was looking at today, was a pink background and a orange flower? Awful? Pink and orange? Black and browns? Oh another picture was a dark green back ground  with dark blue flower?

Well, will go for now,  as my head belongs to someone else. x
,AU

No comments: