translate

Wednesday 17 April 2013

techno fi


Well teen is in the lounge with Bunches, we have just had tea, and all around the table, the four of us, have been discussing the Thatcher funeral. Oh it was as funny as I was off on one, then suddenly it dawned on me that obviously the little lady of loveliness, would come from blue blood?

Oh did I stop? Nope! Let’s just say it was rather fun?

I just think ten million pounds on her funeral, is a disgrace and the woman didn’t even want a state funeral by the way, it’s a bit crazy, when there are hospitals closing and people in recession wondering where there next penny is going to come from, but that is Thatcherism, don’t care about the needy, and just take care of the wealthy’s needs.

Good old ITV though didn’t waste time on showing the funeral all day. Hats off to them.

I was amazed no bombs went off in the capital today? Don’t get me wrong, I am glad they didn’t but the tensions are rather high in the uK.

OK guys, here is some tech news if you have an IPhone.

Did you know, you can get a monitor you wear on your wrist and it reads your blood pressure and has the ability to send it back to your Doctor via the IPhone?

 You can also get Bluetooth scales to weigh you, and a tracker that tells you if someone is moving your bag/case on a train. £70 for that, you attach some device on your bag and if it gets moved, it shows up on your IPhone.

Fitness friends?  Can get loads of things and the best map route finder, is called Navigon. The most accessible to us VIP’s, but the down side to that, it does not tell you the street names, but the tom tom does tell you, but that is not so accessible.

A wireless camera can be fitted to your front door and tells you who is standing at your door, via your IPhone.

OK, am I wiv it or what? Hahahahaha. I don’t even have an IPhone, but hub does and he loves the technology on it.

I have hardly seen my Hub since he got home. He has been shut away in his office. He didn’t stop working until after eight with only a break for his tea.

I miss him.

Right off now to chat with a little girl who needs a shoulder right now. Love and hugs until tomorrow. xxx

 

 

 

No comments: