translate

Thursday 11 April 2013

TOAST AND TEA


Well, teen came in last night, just before the pumpkin hour. I had my headache until after eleven in the evening, then, like a mad woman, began to clean our conservatory, ready for our new sofa to arrive. Oh I am excited for that? It is due to arrive between eight and eleven in the morning, so just waiting now, Oh to have a nice sofa in there will be wonderful? I can listen to my music on our  stereo and enjoy the sun? Em, well, if it ever comes out? Ha. It’s a two seated, so just right for my love and I to have beautiful moments of chat and chill time. I can’t wait.

I have seen a lovely new top I really would like online, but dare not order it as finances are rather tight right now, but, oh it is perfect and it is in the sale? OO, what should I do? Sit on my hands? Hub told me not to melt the plastic when he is away, as that is what I love to do? Well, I can’t help it if I am hot stuff?

Ha.

Not sure what today will bring but will let you know later. I just hope the guys from the sofa place come soon, I hate waiting for people. My dogs are not too impressed that they are out of their beds so early, they are all curled up two on the rug in front of the fireplace and my old Black beauty, on a cosy blanket in front of the warm radiator, as so far today it is freezing out there. I was not too happy with Waggatail when I  let her out, as again as normal she would not come back in, so I had to shout at her like  I was shouting for a cat to come home from their night of hunting. Oh she takes absolutely no notice. My Canary, Irish, is singing top of his voice, God? I wouldn’t care, I don’t even recognise the song he is singing, so can’t join in?

Right, going to pop some toast in and put on the kettle for a cupper. Later my Blogget family and  friends with love

No comments: