translate

Tuesday 23 April 2013

THE ARTIST AND THE PUP


A busy week seeing lots of people today, Wednesday and Saturday. Teen is behaving in a totally dark depressing way and in the meanwhile, driving Hub up the wall. I am in a permanent state of stress and can only say, Teen was the most beautiful gentle caring wonderful Son,  and I must say out of Hubs girls and friends who have kids the same age, he is still right up there but how I deal with him and how other parents deal with their kids all differ.

I wish I could not care or bother. Lead my life and not care about his and I tell you, most parents I know really either A, don’t know what their kids are up to and bury their heads in the sand, or B, believe everything their children tell them.

 One thing about teen he has never told a lie. In fact, the opposite, it is as though it hurts him, until he gets the truth out? Really interesting to watch.

He is working hard at school with his revision. Thank God. But that is one thing I have learned to do and that is stop stressing over his exams.

If he does not want to do well, his choice. His life, his future.

But being the parent of a sixteen year old is not at all easy. I don’t want to get older, but I do want him, to get older?

Kids?

No one ever tells you how hard it is, do they?

Right out now with the artist and dogs. We will take the pup and my old retired guide dog for a walk. LC, Hubs dog, will stay in today, as she will go to work in the south tomorrow, so doesn’t need a walk today.

Next time will be her time. 

First time for Waggatail on the field. I know I was told not to take her there, but she needs a walk and there is nowhere else for her?

So fingers crossed that she will be good and walk to the shops passing the field without forcing me across the road next time we go out. If she does, it is only me to blame.

Talk later going off to get fifty five things to do dog walks with.

Windy and dull so hope it will not rain on us? x

No comments: