translate

Saturday 20 April 2013

THE ARTIST WITH THE SCULPTURE


Here I am in the house. Bunches is staying again and Hub and I have just come in from a night out. Sadly we didn’t get to the lovely sculpture artist. I booked the taxi and spoke to the artist herself, Sally Arnup. Well, Hub rightly said, it would be so deer to get there and when we did, we would not be able to take our dogs/dog, as it was a studio in her house. Also who would show  us around to see the art? Oh that is when you know you are blind? Never  mind…

I went to the shop today it was early as if I didn’t get out early, I would not go at all?

It is so hard with Waggatail.

I almost have to push her along?

But she  did it and on the way back, I spoke to one of our neighbours who was also going to the shop. She bombarded me with questions about being blind?

She is nice though and I enjoyed just being with human contact.

Got home. “Few!”

 Oh I do think though, what would have happened if I went to the sculptress studio? She made the most wonderful things, we saw them in the art gallery some weeks ago, remember?

I just wanted to hear about her life her inspirations and so much more? Hub is right though, it is like teasing us, and we could never afford what she had to offer.

I guess I could write a story about what would have happened if I did go?

What will happen tomorrow? First weekend Hub has had off in a while. So shall see?

Hope you are all well and I shall talk later on. Let me know what you would like to hear about and I shall write your words? xxx

No comments: