translate

Tuesday 23 April 2013

TOO TOUGH TO COME


A late good afternoon my Bloggets. How shall I find your health and wealth fare this fine April day?

Well I have not long been in, I can tell you, though it is sunny, the wind is so wild I do feel for those who wear wigs…

There will be a lot of adjusting going on in that department today?

It’s blooming wild?

Once again, we have the church bells, no, in fact the Cathedral bell ringing away out the front of the house today.

Well, OK, my wind chimes. OMG? The sound is rather loud? Ha. Hub says it is a wonder no, one has cut the strings, but I tell you I was pleased with them today on the way back from the dog walk.

With the wind, my VIP friends will know this, if you can’t see, the wind stops you from hearing too. So on the way back, I had the traffic in the background passing on the nearby road, there were builders making one heck of a noise across the road from my house and cars pulling in the street, so that combined with the wind, I really was disoriented.

Then as I wondered where the heck my house was? Ding Dong, My chimes shouted my name…. Not that I am called “Ding Dong?” But you get my drift?

Oh!

I am exhausted. Just the stress of walking a happy pup and trying to remember where to go and just got in talked to my Artist friend and had a coffee with her, she left, my shopping arrived and I put the thirty six bags away, playing the shaking sniffing rattling and squeezing game of “Guess the box?” Found out what cupboards they all belonged in and put the fridge and freezer foods away.

I tell you, I can’t see, but my X could, and he managed to put in the freezer some years ago, no, not the ice cream, not a tray of ice cubes, not the frozen peas, but, wait for it?

A box of dish washer tablets…

“Yummy!”

So after running around the house this morning and hunting for a belt to wear with my jeans, being unsuccessful in finding it, then finding a pair of jeans which will not get me arrested for flashing, then running round like an even more mad woman than I already am, cleaning before my artist friend came and seeing to the dogs, now I am ready to sit and write.

Oh I have started to put the dogs in the conservatory. It is so peaceful in the sitting room now, lovely…

Then come in at about four but the conservatory, is warm too warm at times so I open the window, they have water and they are fine. I just go in there to see if they are  OK, let them out and take my Waggatail if I need to pop to the shop.

Long Chops is working down south tomorrow with Hub and little old Black beauty, is happy with her life, eating, sleeping, eating, playing from time to time, eating, going for her walk with the artist and eating, then on some days, she will play with the toys or other dogs, then eat…

It was great today seeing the pup running. Such little things make dogs happy, they ask very little and give so much.

My teen, has  study after school till five. Then at ten past five, he has an appointment for his hair cut, then back here for just before six, then has to catch a bus to college about one hour away, then seven he has his meeting with the college to see what they can offer him.

He is doing it all on his own, bless him, Not sure if we are meant to go or not, having said that,  no way he would want us there with him, as he is going through his disliking Mother syndrome again.

Since Saturday  he has been  a nightmare of a child.

Just not speaking and acting very distant, hurt and as though in shock.

I know he is worried about money. He has tried to get work so much he has tried. There is nothing out there unless you know someone.

Same everywhere, few jobs, more people.

It is as though a Martian has come down and removed the soul, fun and heart from my Teen. Replaced him with a shell.

I  think we have a hard summer coming up?

With love till later. xxxxx

No comments: