translate

Monday 15 April 2013

teen arrested


Good day to you all. Hub arrived home eventually. After leaving his hotel room at eleven  in the morning on Sunday, he walked with his volunteer Helen, around Washington. He said it was beautiful. Wide open spaces and lots of parks. He said he walked for miles as had to fill in time before his flight home. Late tea time, he arrived at the  airport. Suppertime, he got on his flight to come home. He tried to sleep on the flight, as it was through the night, arriving at about seven this morning/yesterday morning now, Monday, then on the tube streight to the Capital book fair. He had loads of work to do there, I  couldn’t after such a flight? He was there all day and caught the five o clock train home, except, they had put him on the wrong train, so it was the five thirty train he was on  and  the slow one. The cleaners were vacuuming  as he was talking to me. He was the only one on the train, so  alarm bells began to ring, but he was too tired to say anything, anyway, he had by then missed his train.

Then there were delays on the tracks, so by the time he got home, he had been on the go, 32 hours!

He is sleeping now as it is through the night but he has to be up early tomorrow/today to work as he has calls to make and conference calls.

So when Hub walked through the door, a little shook up to say the least as today, he found out two of his very good friends are to lose their jobs, he was greeted with the news, that Teen had been arrested…

He and his friend were playing pass with the football, next to the lake. Two of the other boys, were skimming stones across the lake.

Three, yes, three, Police people, two men and a woman, came to  the four boys and said there had been complaints about the boys hitting the ducks.

Teen said that the ducks were right at the other side of the lake, of course, the other three boys, were quiet by this  point.

The police asked if they could take names and addresses. They obliged.

All but one of them!

Are you with  me?

My Teen replied,

“Are you arresting me, if so what evidence do you have, and if you are not arresting me, I don’t need to give you my name and address?

Well the Policeman, took naturally a dislike to teen and grabbed him by the arm, and marched him across the field.

Teen said he really squeezed his arm, I can imagine how he would be afraid, since my x, teen can’t deal with violence.

The policeman, swore at teen telling him he was wasting his time. He continued saying, he had better things to do with his life.

Well, what did teen do? Stayed quiet?

No, this is teen Blogget we are talking about.

He turned to the Policeman and answered,

“Yes, so do I!”

The Policeman was ready to put him in the van and take him away and teen asked what he could do to stop it? The policeman answered give me your name?

By that point, he had arrested teen for something like criminal damage?

Teen was furious and told the Policeman he was playing football and his friends were good guys they would not do something like that and teen  continued,

“Why would I want to  hurt ducks, I was a vegetarian for eleven years?

I guess the Policeman thought  teen was being cocky?

But, the Policeman swore so much it was unnecessary?

Well teen gave the man  his name and address and he “unarested!” Teen.

He told teen he would be paying me a visit.

OMG? Lovely, new area and police here at my door?

One good thing, his lovely friend across the road, who is the nicest person teen knows, also was cautioned, but he gave his name immediately, unlike Teen?

So will the Police come? If they do, what will they say?

For God’s sake, four boys, two skimming stones and the other two playing football, in a park?

Having said that, if someone had hurt the ducks I would be grateful to whoever dialled 999?

Fact is, they were not doing such a thing as teen said, they would have to have super powers, as the ducks were right over the other side?

I wonder what happened to the horrible evil Newcastle United so called fans, who at a  football match, was filmed punching a Police horse?

That is the lowest thing to do?

I bet teen got more harassment than they did?

The poor darling horse, God people make me sick!

Oh and what has happened in Boston? The boms at the marathon? Awful, tragic in fact.

What is wrong  with the people in our world?

Margaret  Thatcher getting the most wonderful send off on Wednesday and more than half the country hate her, and two poor people get killed in such a way and nothing will be done on the scale of Thatcher?

My Waggatail was so  delighted to see hub and jumped into his arms.

Oh today I have this blooming social worker coming. I think I am dreading it? But I keep telling myself, at least I am going out?

God, it is like St Pauls Cathedral out in my garden with all of the wind chimes? The wind is full on and the chimes are singing their little hearts off. It is half way through the night too.

Getting tired now, so will return to bed. Later with love. xxx

No comments: