translate

Monday 15 April 2013

I AM SO CROSS


Good afternoon my Bloggets, how are you all on this mid April day? Wow I have had an odd day so far, it really has been a mixture. This morning I had to be up early again, as was to spend time with my lovely friend who  I have been friends with for some years now, I was really looking forward to that but I had no sleep, and got up at six. Then about half eight, I suddenly came down like I had been drugged, and I had made the tea and toast this morning, so I  knew I hadn’t? ha. I took myself back to bed for an hour. God, typical, I could have  slept for a day?

When Hub  goes away, I can’t sleep because I worry about him, when he is flying home I am excited and anxious to know he is safely landed in the UK, then today he has to get a tube to meet with some publishers. So I found out he was OK at half seven then half eight knew he had made it to his next  stop. Now I won’t hear until he is on the train home, then I will be so excited.

So my friend and I enjoyed the morning and then I decided to go out and garden…

Oh God…

Well, I don’t know the difference between a plant and a weed, I can’t see where the blooming prickly roses are, well, thorns now, no roses yet, and I wonder if we will get any as we brought them from the last house nine months ago and planted them in what  was, our new disastrous garden.

I think the guy who owned the house and garden, entered competitions, for the most ugly garden in the UK, possibly the Universe? For sure he was growing new exhibits of never before seen twigs, no, sorry, plants?

So by the time we spent too much money sorting it all out, this  is the trouble when you both can’t see and you have a lazy teen, you have to pay for everything, unless you are blessed with a family.

So what was kept of the poor example of  soil, we tried to plant some greenery. Really the slugs probably thought they were colour blind??? As for a long time, all they saw was brown.

Actually, it would be funny if slugs were colour blind? Hahahahahaha. Are they? Oh God, next project I feel coming on?

“Slimy, sight of slugs!”

Teen planted last year an apple tree. In about a foot of soil. So lets see if it grows?

The roses we brought with us, were given to us by Hubs Mum, and she died that year, so they are important to us, so I really hope they grow?

One thing for certain, the blooming thorns have!

Oh I hate the thought of touching a slug or worm, or spider, or fly, or snail, or ladybird or mouse, dead or alive, or a rat, or sleeping cat, or dead bird…

OK, get me, I don’t like gardening?

Then I washed down the slabs. Well there I am trying to unwind the hose I absolutely could not find the end. I had to unwind the whole lot, it took me ages, then I turned on the tap full, and  yep? God, absolutely soaked. I held onto the thing/handle whatever you call the end, turning it to try and  get the right setting. Then it happened.

Big style.

The blooming end came away in my hand leaving me standing there like a garden gnome.

well, I tell you, this gnome did not have a smile on her face.

You know when you are so fed up in shock of what has happened and you just stand there like a lemon?

Well, my pips were out and I was losing my zest.

I also was wet right through and I tell you, I would not win a wet t shirt competition.

The sun was out though, with that warm air.

I got in, and phoned a number of a gardener. A lady. Not the fool I had last year. Well, she  may turn out to be the fool I get this year, but she was recommended by the lady who told me about the fence man and he was fantastic.

The man last year, oh  God. Don’t start me on him?

So she is coming to “Have a look” on Thursday.

Tomorrow, I have a visitor…

Well, you know I applied for a volunteer to go shopping with me? Months ago? And the idea, was for this lady to come out and match me up with someone on her books…

She said I would be a dream and people would be queuing up for me…

That was almost three months ago and I am still waiting, but tomorrow, a student social worker,  yes your read right, is coming to fill in, until they find someone for me…

Obviously, I am not as easy to accommodate as she thought?

Now, no disrespect, but, I can’t bare social workers… Now it has been many years since I had any dealings with them, but they were useless people when I knew them.

I know this lady wants practice, on what? God, really how does that make me look, first I can’t get anyone to visit me  out of seventy people, then they send me a piggin social worker? Well half a one.

Oh well, as long as I get out when Hub is away.

Now the story I was going to tell you a.. Kind of links. Remember some weeks ago I was to have a lady who was to come and walk our dogs, she came and was lovely. But, there was another one. Who I didn’t find out about until a couple of days before she arrived.

To cut a very long story short, she was driving me back from the walk with Waggatail, as she is not allowed on our field, and she came out  with the story that her Son had killed himself some weeks before.

As she gripped onto the wheel of the car and gritted her teeth together, pushing her foot more firmly on the peddle, I realised I should not be in the car with that lady.

God knows if she was on medication?  

She was not tearful just very angry. Oh the  story got more involved and I really did not want to be with her.

Well Hub said I had enough to content myself with in life without taking  on anyone’s troubles right now? Normally I would be happy to help anyone, just this lady was not right, I can’t put  my finger on it but she scared me.

 Well I thought about it and in the end decided to go against Hubs opinion and give her a chance?

I text her and she wrote back asking who Fiona was?

Then phoned left me a message reassuring me she didn’t know who I was saying her mind was all over the place and who can  blame her?

I spoke to guide dogs telling them and they want to tell her I don’t think she is safe?

I said no, they knew the situation they should not have sent her to me, not my problem?

They said no, we will tell her it is you who does not want her to visit?

 I said that could make it bad as she  lives just a mile away and she is a hard lady, I can imagine she will know people?

I don’t know if Guide dogs have had a subtle word with her, but I got a call the next evening leaving a message telling me, she would come this week.

At first the call was rather hard then she coughed and started talking again, this time being a little more soft with her tone.

 At the  end of the day, she will come into my house and I should say who comes in here, shouldn’t I?

I told Guide dogs I did not want the poor woman being kicked when she was down and to be nice about it, but how they handled it in the end? Hmm.

Dreading this  Wednesday though?

I mean the lady who took us on a walk last week with LC and BB, knew about the lady’s loss. Guide dogs knew, all but me. I feel bad but I really just  got a feeling about her, like I might be totally wrong, but she  comes from an area that I heard was not too good, she  sounded like she was either drunk or on some sort of tablets?

After a week she forgot who I was and I am the only  one who she is volunteering for?

She sounds like she can fight with a bear and come off best. I know that sounds awful, but, I am trying to talk myself out of giving in and excepting her because I feel sorry for her?

 I am going to try Waggatail on our field though as it is really unfair not letting her have a free  run and she is so young?

I mean why can’t guide dogs teach their puppies the word no?

Right another row with teen coming up? He is driving me crazy right now again. He has had what he wants this weekend, his girl to stay and his party with his friends on Saturday, he no longer needs to  be nice and he isn’t, believe me?

God, kids and dogs?

Shouted at Waggatail today, I am sure she is deaf? She was lying on the chair again. I shouted no, get down, and she lay there? Normally when I tell her to get down she does, but this time no. So naughty. I  stood next to the arm chair and screamed in the end,

“Down!”

And she lay there. Stubborn?

But teen said the chair is hairy and this makes me sick as I try to keep the house nice.

She is the naughtiest dog I have ever met and I have had dogs all my life, pets and now guide dogs.

I really think the last puppy walkers taught her nothing.

But she is so pretty and needs love  but again I have been too soft, but I am not with the odd walker lady.

X

No comments: