translate

Monday 29 April 2013

WAITING FOR GOOD AND BAD


Good morning Bloggets. It is windy and sunny, quite mild, but not like it should be almost the start of May. As I sit here, waiting for the good and bad of life, I am listening to my wind chimes all over the garden and the wooden ones in the conservatory. They sound lovely actually. Very calming and that is what I need. I have to make this call with Teens head teacher. I am dreading it. Hub won’t do it as everything we do we get wrong for, so he does not want to know he has washed his hands of him, does not need the stress. I also don’t but if I don’t help teen who is left? Last night I got really really upset as teen asked for myX’s mobile number. I said I would give him it whenever he asked. Teen did not want anything to do with my X so he deleted his number. We got him a new number too. But Bunches, has said it would be a good idea, if they got in contact again… What Bunches says goes. So Teen wants to take Bunches to meet with X.

Oh my God? What a disaster that will be? I don’t think I am strong enough to pick up the peaces after seeing his father again. I just can’t. But I also can’t stop teen from being in contact with him either?

Next weekend Teen is staying overnight at Bunches Fathers house and going out all day on the Sunday to a fairground about two hours away from here.

A lot of stress with Hubs job right now too and so much more. But there is a light in the dark; I am talking with my BF today, so see how I feel after that? Ha. I have to talk to the head as he is talking to Teen tomorrow about his A levels. The choices he will make. I mean, it was sorted what he would take, until Bunches Mum told him different?

The mad thing is, we have been telling teen for a year now, the subjects he was going to take, would not be suitable for him? He fought with us but one hour with the Mother, all change.

But he is now very confused and panicking as he has six weeks to go before he leaves school to go onto further education.

Oh I am so stressed. Right going to charge mobile as house phones do not work, but most of my contacts use mobile anyway. I can dial out but no one can get through to us. Buying new ones is not easy, as too much choice and we need just a phone that will dial and receive. Not one that holds fifty contacts has speed dial and makes a cup of tea?

Laters my Bloggets. xx

 

 

No comments: