translate

Sunday 28 April 2013

RADIOACTIVE


Hub and I laugh when we see adverts on the telly, about shampoos and toothpastes make up or anything to do with the skin and they say with a happy face at the end of the advert, what is in the product. At the end of it, we say “What?” Thinking, well we are not too sure we want that on our faces, hair, body, or teeth? Well I was looking at a shampoo online when I was ordering my groceries tonight and in the shampoo, here are the Ingredients

Aqua , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Laureth-3 , Acrylates Copolymer , Glycerin , Zinc Pyrithione , Parfum , DMDM Hydration , Polyquaternium-7 , Polysorbate 20 , PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Triethanolamine , Magnesium Nitrate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Magnesium Chloride , Methylisothiazolinone , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Limonene , Citric Acid , C.I. 17200 , C.I. 42090 .

There you go? Does that make you want to rush out and buy it? I mean, what happened to strawberry shampoo? How many people know what those ingredience are? Sounds like you are filling your hair with serious stuff! One day  our hair will light up in the dark! Radioactive hair. x

No comments: