translate

Friday 12 April 2013

A BLIND BABY AND A GUEST OVERNIGHT


Good evening, or is it good morning? It is almost one a.m. I am sitting on my sofa in my conservatory, the walls are pale green, well, that is my translation of the colour, I won’t tell you what teens idea of the colour is?

I am sitting with my wall light on, which is a silver plate with three candle like lights on. It is turned on, I can’t see, but in my mind I know it is giving off a cosy glow. I am nice and warm, and loving the sound of the odd car going by every half hour, has been like this since eleven. I have been in here since ten. Oh, what a day? I spoke with my BF on the  phone for a record time today and loved every second of it, though our ears  may develop some form of damage in the future, as we use mobiles.

Oh we covered the world again and really it is like having one  of the girls around, but without the bitchyness? No back stabbing or two faced, this is one of many reasons I love him so much. I talk about my Hub and he lets me, but he also talks about his wife and I love to hear that too. The love we have for our spouses is great and the love we share for each other is amazing. He is like my big brother. The big brother I have always wanted. I know he listens to my troubles and allows me to cry when I need to and this is what best friends are all about. I am there for if ever he needs me too and what a warm feeling we have?

I tried to talk him into he and his wife, coming on holiday with us. That would be great, as we all would get on so well.

My Hub would even get on with my BF’s wife, lovingly known as Plum! My  hub loves my friend Julie, and gets on with my dear friend from Russia too, mind you, that is all the friends he likes? I have others, who hub does not get on with, ha. I love my friends to be so  different. I can’t stand everyone being the same? How boring is that?

As you know my Bloggets, my mind is all over the place, never stays  in the same place for long?

As are my chats with my friends, and my friends are a mixture and all so all over the place.

It’s great?

Well, now then, back to today? Or yesterday now?

I have someone staying overnight. See if you can guess?

A lady, no naughty Bloggets, not Thatcher? She’s gone to  haunt others.

This is a little lady.

Someone who my Son is totally in love with.

Yep, Bunches is staying over.

Now, not in the same bed, and I will be the night watchman, I will be listening all night.

Right, Teen asked yesterday if she  could stay. I was told this morning, her Mum would be phoning me up to check if it was OK if she stayed?

Oh God, I was to talk with the little lady’s Mum, the big lady.

I was a little scared? What would I say? I have never spoken with her as yet?

Well, I tell you, she was so lovely. Really jolly and so polite?

So gracious and I really really liked her.

You know when you get feelings about people either you instantly like them or not? I  really gelled with her, now then, I may be beneath her, as far as I am not the millionaire she is, but what I lack in financial offerings, I gain in warm hugs and lots of love.

So Bunches can sleep on her bed of fine feathers and silk sheets, but on a winters night, she will be so cold, but I can warm her with my love and a clean warm blanket.

Get me?

Anyway, I would like to be friends with this lady, as I know in my heart, I have mixed with people she could only dream about meeting so I am not lower than her, but equal. I have what I have because of me, not anyone else.  I have me. As  do you my Bloggets.

I also had a very long chat with Bunches. Oh boy, did we chat?

Teen was getting rather anxious and as the conversation went on, I began to like Bunches more than what I did, and I really liked/like her already, but teen? He was shocking me in a way I didn’t like.

The kids talked about how much they meant to each other, how much in love they were and how they wanted to be together forever and would marry one day.

Oh it was so lovely to see and Bunches told me, she has never met anyone like Teen and said he was so different to anyone she had ever met, but, she is, only sixteen? So has a lot of meeting to do.

Well, the chat got very deep. And I asked her a question I know, teen will kill me for when we are alone, so I hope she stays longer?

I asked her, how  she would feel, if she had a baby, who was born with my eye condition?

Oh God, I was not expecting this answer?

Teen went mad, he said things which made me sad, but it was his opinion?

Bunches said she would have the baby and love it, teen said if he  finds out his baby will be blind,   he won’t have it?

I told him two parents make that choice?

He looked to Bunches and said,

“No, we won’t have a baby who is blind, I have seen what blindness  does to my Mum!”

Poor Bunches was kind of in the headlights? I asked her what she thought and she said she would have the baby and love it but it had to be up to Teen too. I tried to tell teen that I am not a normal blind person? Ha. You can say that again?

I had a bad  background and awful upbringing not the  total fault of my parents as they were the most loving people in the world but because of the media, boarding school.

And so much more, I have had a serious effect on my life. Normal blind people are not like me?

Oh the talk went on and got hotter and hotter, in fact, in the end, the sparks flew?

It made me really sad, sad that teen felt so bad about blind people? He said he wants his child to be happy, to be secure and independent. He wants to go fishing and playing football with his child. He would not be able to if the baby was blind? I told him plenty of blind children play football but he said it would not be the same. I listed all the things that blind people can do and I know he was thinking, “Yes Mum but look at you?”

I know exactly what he  means.

Sad makes me feel really more useless than I already do?

Everyone wants a perfect child, but,  my teen was perfect when a baby, he had the looks of an angel and when I was a baby I too was a pretty little thing, in fact my son   and I were the double, but, I did grow up sad and missed out on so much, but there are kids out there who really live life like sighted children, just they learn to cope with life in a different way. I just wished I had learned? I wish my teen did not feel so bad about having a blind baby, as it could happen and to think he would think in fact not think about aborting a blind child, is awful? He is sixteen, I hope it is just the immaturity of him, and I also hope, he is in the generation, where a cure is found.

  

No comments: