translate

Friday 26 April 2013

FEELINGS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Feelings

By Fiona Cummings

feelings
By Fiona Cummings
Trembling fingers waiting for what

Shivering inside

An yet feeling hot

I cannot swallow

My throat is so dry

I want to laugh

Though I could cry

I need someone to talk to

Though want to be alone

Need noise around me

But need a quiet zone

Feeling excited

Absolutely delighted

Also incredibly deflated

Really let down

I want to smile

But wear a frown

Need to show pleasure

As happiness I treasure

But you see misery

So what do I feel

Do you really know me

Am I the right deal

Is it me

Am I real

Who am I

What do I mean to you

You tell me to my face I am true

But behind my back are your words the same

Is this all a game

Who will be the winner

In your mind what do I look like

Rather large or thinner

Am I blonde

Do I have green eyes

Dark hair or red

Blue eyes or brown

Am I a country girl

Or live in the town

Do we share the same interests

In life will we have  the same requests

Are we the absolute opposite

In the same room would we fit

Hand in hand would we belong

Could we sing to the same song

Well I don’t know really all I can say

Is that I write my life for you

Each and every day

I feel like you should know me

As what I write is true

All I want in common with you

Is to help you

To be a friend

A family you haven’t got

To fill the empty slot

To make you laugh

 To show you tears

To hold your hand

When you face fears

To do what is right

Not for me but for you

To walk in others shoes

To see and hear my views

To live life through my eyes

And in return

I hope to learn

How you have followed a path of happiness

Of strength and hopefulness

Together we will share

Tears of gladness

So we know each other a little better now

But feel free to ask your questions

And I will try to answer you

And in life will try to give directions

I want to show you my affections

 It is you I write these words for

So when you are so low

And on the floor

Have nowhere to go

Want so much more

I wish you the very best

And I want to give you my trust

As together we will fight this life

I promise we must

So laugh with my silly blogs

Telling about my amazing but naughty dogs

And know if I can do things in life

So can you for sure

And our failures I hope one day

We will find a cure

 

 

 

No comments: