translate

Tuesday 15 March 2016

WHAT MAKES YOU TICK?


I can’t believe my blog on diary of blushes it has had almost one hundred views. I only wrote it last night, well, during the night, early morning.

 

 OK it was funny it even made me laugh. Hahaha. But how do you all know what is to read and not? It baffles me. Some days my blogs can get twenty views, then suddenly a blog will receive a hundred, or one day, I had almost 500 views on my blog “Dear Fury.” Which is second with in total views 531 and in the lead is “The most difficult diary I have ever written” with 532 views.  “Breaking news” is in third with 339  It’s just odd that the change is so variable.

 

Today we have views from UK, US, Poland, Germany, Cyprus, Finland, Portugal, South Africa, France, and just on the tip of the top ten, with eleven views, is Croatia.

 

The lady is coming to take Waggatail for a walk. We can’t make it at the weekend so it would mean that Waggs would work with no fun and she would miss that free run now that she is used to going out every week. The Little Fella had a fantastic two hour free run last week at work and I’m sure in doggy lingo told Waggs about it on his return. A very kind colleague of Hubs takes him out so he doesn’t need to see our lady this week, though I’m sure he would disagree.

 

Only thing is, Wagga is crying her eyes out. It’s only one minute before the lady is due so I have just got her leader ready so we will have a few moment of tears. Smile. I can try to cuddle her but it won’t change a thing. She will still do her best impression of a dog from the shelter.

 

Gosh, I hope she doesn’t forget? Hahaha. Oh that would be too cruel. I don’t think she will as she is brilliant. She never forgets. I have to write her visits down or I would. Gosh, my short term memory is dreadful. I seriously blame the bangs on my head I went through a stage where by I bumped the same part of my head about a dozen times in two weeks. That part of my head still feels bruised.

 

Teen has a tough time at work today. And a long shift. Hub is working at his office an hour away and I have done all I need to do so now going to catch up with personal emails and then clean the house. For dinner tonight? Oh heck. I really don’t know and wish I could say don’t care either. How wonderful it would be just not to have to worry about cooking.

 

Oh just had to take a phone call. The time for personal emails? Well, no longer. Some calls to make for me now. And one of them I’m not looking forward to. As it’s a tough job that I am really going to be challenged on….

OK I hear an engine. Is it the dog walker?

No comments: