translate

Thursday 10 March 2016

RIDDLE AND WHY?


Scary, just checking my stats and the last three numbers just after writing a blog about my angel, were 6 6 6….

 

#WishIHadn’tChecked

Smile.

Once again waiting for groceries. My life, wake up get ready for the day, come eat breakfast let dog out for second time,

Go out to do a message, if not icy,

 or pouring though pouring has been known. Come home, fuss Waggatail start on housework, do work for volunteering, and write a blog, more volunteering work, then my work and perhaps another blog. Then more housework and cook. In between waiting just waiting all my life I have been waiting. Smile.

 

Today I had to wait for Wagga food, some lovely cups for my Tassimo machine, sorry if I have spelled that wrongly. And yesterday I waited for a game for the dogs. We received it. I will write a review on that later. I’m not impressed with it shall we say and it was £21.

 

 I wish my groceries would hurry up as I have some me time this afternoon me time doesn’t happen. My Hub tried to get me to have some me time with Julie tomorrow by taking her to a spa but to be honest, you know when you just get stuck in the same pattern and you can’t leave it?  I don’t feel right spending so much money when I really believe it should go elsewhere. Also I can’t think about enjoying myself when my Husband is at work.

 

As for a spa, well, they put stuff on your face why? My skin is very soft and after that it isn’t so why? I sadly can’t do the massage thing. Why? Too self-conscious. Too shy. I mean, who are they? I don’t even go to the Doctors unless I’m almost dying so I’m not going to strip for a stranger,. I will never forget my wedding. Well, I got one of those natural fake tans.

Hang on, did I just say. “Natural and fake” in the same sentence?

Well a spray tan. I was almost as naked as the day I was born. Gosh why did I do that? And I bet the poor lady is still in therapy now?

 

Well, Di is coming for a coffee. It’s awful. I can’t even offer her cake or a biscuit as this house is good tasty food free. Hahaha.

 

I have so many boxes in my conservatory anyone would think we were moving house? They are all empty. It’s too wet to put them in the burn bin and if they go in there they need burning and teen wonder has been working long hours so dare not go there. I think perhaps tonight I may just go out and practice my pyrotechnical skills,   enkindle and set ablaze.

 

OK will go for now but just before I do, some words.

If you are like me, eager to learn and ask questions, answer too, then try this riddle. See what the missing word is what am I talking about?

  

Journey without it and you will never prevail, but if you have too much of it, you will fail.

“So, wat is it?”

 

Answer

Firstly read it again and see if you can guess what word I’m thinking of?

 

The word is. Ready for the drum roll? Druu’uu’uu’uurr’rrrrr’rr’uuu’uu

 

Confidence.

 

No comments: