translate

Tuesday 1 March 2016

REGRESSION GOT YOUR BACK


Isn’t it funny how you can meet someone over social networking and feel like you have known them forever? It’s as if you have met in a past life. There is such a deep connection. I’m really close to a few not too many a handful of people I talk with most days and we have each other’s back. I know that we will be friends forever and I hope one day we will meet up. Some say what if when you meet you find you don’t have that bond? Well, I believe we will. The small group of friends I have are more than just friends we are each other’s confidants and we have something strong in common. They are like Sisters who were parted many moons ago. I can’t explain it.

 

I write and hear from people who say they read my blogs every day and feel close and that for me is a huge result. Especially if those people would normally either be on their own or feel alone.

 

You can have huge family loads of friends but still be lonely. In a room full of people but no one connects.

 

Well, when Hub Teen and I had a wonderful holiday in Italy some years ago, we met with a family who spoke little English, but my knowledge of language has taught me that you don’t have to speak the same words to communicate. But the lady did speak a tiny amount of English and her little girls did too.

 

The eldest of the two girls was so sweet with teen and I for sure loved her and thought she would make a lovely daughter in law for me in the future. Smile.

 

Teen liked the little friend but friend she remained for the holiday.

 

On their last night as they left before us, we were sitting at our dining table in the hotel restaurant. At the end of our meal the mother of the little eleven year old came to us with her daughter and asked if we wouldn’t mind having photographs taken with them?

 

Of course we obliged. Teen was thirteen at the time.

 

Then the little girl presented teen with a bag of sweets. It was the cute and innocent way in which she did it. She had tears in her eyes as she left the hotel. Bless her.

 

At the time we exchanged emails and since then the little girls Mum and myself have been communicating. Her English is so much better, better than my Dutch for sure. And now Teen one day off nineteen, has the who was once a tiny little person as a friend on Facebook. He said she has turned into the most beautiful young lady. I know her heart is warm and you just never know? Smile.

 

I would love to meet up with them again on another holiday and I’m sure one day we will.

 

Many years ago the link between our blood lines was very close. We were all linked in some way across the world. Over the years that link has been expanded, but I believe that our ancestors live in us and when scientists now believe that memories can be passed on down families, this just reiterates my beliefs.  

 

I have written before about regression. How I really thought it was sad when people believed that. How easily they could be persuaded to believe in such rubbish? Well, I won’t go into detail again about my experience, but I was convinced. Problem is, there are so many fakes out there that give it a bad name. My regression involved my now Husband. It was an experience I am glad I had and the night in happened, was so much fun. Went in a total disbeliever and came out changed. Well, open for discussion.

 

I have to add that when I went to this church, I thought it was going to be our normal service. It was a new church and when we got there, there were so few people, about thirty it would have been obvious that we were leaving so we stayed and what happened after that truly opened my eyes.

 

This subject blows my mind I love it. I guess what I am saying is you just don’t know your past your far past or future.

Or do you?

 

Who is to say that people we hardly know now, won’t end up our forever friends or even family in the future.

 

No comments: