translate

Thursday 10 March 2016

MY ANGEL


Everyone they say has an angel. So who is mine? What is mine? She is really beautiful. She wears a long heavy looking pure white, in fact the purist white colour I can even imagine. It’s a dress looks a cross between velvet, though I have personally never seen white velvet, and silk. Very thick silk. It’s a fabric that I haven’t yet seen on our earth worn by humans.  

 

Though it’s thick heavy material, it’s also floaty. It hangs from her neck and the sleeves flair to reveal hands unlike ours.

 

She has long golden hair and sapphire eyes. Red rosebud lips and a dimple on her chin. Her skin is porcelain and her features become invisible the longer you look at her.

 

She wears a silver crown that is none typical of a crown that we see on any human.  Almost like a radar device which is able to send and receive signals which may be reflected by objects not known to earth!   

 

Her wings are enormous. Almost half the size of her. Rounded, they are unlike a fairy’s wings which are pointed.

 

She smells fresh. Like pure air. She is tuned in by my soul. She listens to it and reads it like a modern day computer.

 

The other angel is a young man he looks a little like my Son tall blonde and again blue eyes this time his eyes are a silvery grey. He has a slight bronze tan with copper gold hair. Tight curls. He is boyish yet a man. He is lean but has muscle definition. He wears a full body suit of again the same material velvet silk mixture. The whitest of whites. A colour not even to be invented yet on earth.

 

He is the stronger of the two. She is so delicate. He is tough no messing with him. No one will argue. He is serious. When she wears her expressionless face, I feel her smile. He never smiles.

 

His name is Michael. Hers? I really don’t know.

 

I believe in angels though I don’t know for sure who or what they are and I doubt we are meant to know. I also believe in earth angels. These are people put on earth for others. These people touch your heart and soul like no other person. You just have that connection.

 

To get an angel picture is rather difficult. My friend Beth said she could paint me one. I wanted a Pegasus with my angel sitting on it with a baby in her arms, but she said she can’t do Pegasus. But she can do angels. She is amazing. If I ever get my sight back I would love to paint. But will I be any good? I think you can be taught a lot but you are born with the talent, just as you are born with the musical ability or to be able to write poetry etc.

 

So, do you have an angel? Why not ask them now where are they? If afraid, do what I do, find a place where there is a door you can run out to the open. Hahaha. But seriously if you ever experience an angel, it’s the most mystical moving moment of your life. X x

No comments: