translate

Sunday 13 March 2016

DIARY OF SUNDAY BEST


A sad goodbye to Julie. Empty now. Like a shell. So sad, but had a beautiful weekend. And must remember we have next weekend too where we are going to see our darling Darlo’s Bestie one two and three. So looking forward to that.

 

It’s always such a plesure to see Julie and I’m sure we will be together again soon. All my friends are sadly every few week friends. I would love to live near them all. But her day isn’t over; she is going to the centre of London to an Irish parade. Tell you what, after the film we watched yesterday at the Cinema no way I would be going there. But I’m sure she will be fine and have a great time. She’s so lovely. Hub was so sad too to say bye bye but onwards and upwards until we meet again.

 

Teen went out last night, stayed at his friends. Smile…. Came home, ate breakfast went to sleep for a couple of hours, came downstairs and went to friends there are ten of them going to the beach.  It’s a bright day so I’m sure they will love it as long as they don’t come out in a rash with it still being daylight and going out? Haha. Just glad they have agreed to go out doing something other than drinking. My Son has always been a leader and motivator so I think he managed to kick the guys into shape and get them all out. What he should be doing fresh air at the beach? Laughing and enjoying life. Tomorrow a five day back at work silly starts in the morning and late night’s home.

 

Hub on a train again tomorrow, meeting a colleague and I will be working writing things that really need doing urgently. Should have done them this weekend but I was determined to have some time just to enjoy. And I did.

 

Back to house work today though not stupid amounts like normal. This afternoon we did a little tiny bit work then chilled with a hot chocolate watching a drama we love. Just sat with the sun coming through the window, we can feel it on our face. Lots of cuddles for the Little Fella. He is so loveing. Holding hands with Hub and enjoying our afternoon. Now Hub is in the bath and it’s still the afternoon. He said he just wanted to relax today and relaxing he is. For dinner tonight? Something easy. But what?

 

Second day for me without total eye pain. Great. How long for? All week I hope.

 

Our talk today was about the driverless cars that are going to be here in the UK for the normal public to drive by 2020. How much will they be? I bet a fortune. Hub is very excited about it. Gosh, we could get the car and drive to where ever. OK when we got there we may not be able to walk around, but we could drive the long drive to the sea open the car window and inhale I so miss that. Not inhaling, haha, but the fresh free air.

 

OK will go for now but just before I go, here is something I would like you to read. Why are you trying in life to fit in when you were born to stand out? You are so special. Not like the rest. You are different for a reason. Respect yourself enough to walk away from whatever or whoever disrespects you. Anyone who talks to you like dirt doesn’t deserve to be in your life. How dare they treat you in that way. Walk away with your head held up high knowing that you will never again need to bother with that person or that thing which is making you feel so down. The hardest battles are given to the toughest strongest soldiers.   

 

No comments: