translate

Wednesday 9 March 2016

DIARY OF DOGS AND THE WOOD


This house is crazy I’m not happy. I have important work to do and can’t get on line. You know we were fine, our internet was good. But Hub decided it wasn’t fast enough and ever since we got the so called faster broadband it’s been awful. Most times we can’t get on line or we can, then it drops out just at a vital point.

 

My Technician is working till later tonight as he is in Peterborough. My youthful one is at work so I am writing this and lord knows when it will get published. What I don’t understand is, when I’m at the big office, I can get on line with ease by tabbing and entering whatever, at home I’m asked to fix connection problem and I do have a problem.

 

My canary, he’s Irish you know, smile. Is singing for England? What a noise. As for my dogs? Yes, dogs, oh my goodness. They are wild. I have just had to retrieve a strap from one of their toys from the dark deep back of LF’s throat. So that is another toy for the bin. If you could hear their claws on our wooden floor? Don’t they know Mummy is trying to be artistic with words? Hahahahhhahaha. May be they do know!

 

So, you may ask why two dogs? Well, Hub refused to take LF today. Great. Why? Because the last two times he has taken him he messed on the station. LF that is, not Hub…

 

Today it was pouring with rain so LF simply refused to go to the toilet at silly hour as normal. So it’s an open house for dogs today and they have all of their toys out. Well, all but one now. I did get a little afraid of what I have just removed from LF as normally as he was brilliantly trained by a great trainer at Guide Dogs, he will sit and when we say give, he does, and then we say take and he gently takes from your hand. Well, there was no giving today, he sat, gave his pour, but nothing else. I wondered if he had anything at first my suspicions were raised when he kept coming back and forward telling me he was being naughty. But when I felt his mouth, it was closed. Then further investigation, showed at one end a huge stick like thing coming from his cheek. Would he heck give it up? Then I thought, it’s stuck.

 

And it was. I had to open his mouth and go in there with fingers at the ready. Hahaha. Good job our beautiful dogs don’t bite?

 

Then Wagga proudly brought me the other bit. Then they had the cheek to sit and be praised?  Really?

 

They have a cupboard all to themselves and I was tidying it out today with them at each side of me. As that is where their biscuits are.

 

Their bells on their collars are so loud. I just can’t write much more. I need so badly to get on line to answer emails and I need to do press releases. I can see I’m going to be up through the night to get this done.

 

My joiner is due in half an hour. Let’s hope he won’t be here all day? cGosh, last time was ridiculous. Nine hours was a long day.

 

Until later with love. X f

No comments: