translate

Thursday 31 March 2016

DIARY OF AND HE'S OFF


Ecuador   Bulgaria, China, America, France, South Africa, Canada, UK, Austria and Germany, are our top ten viewing countries today.

 

I hope you are all well? I’m having a break as our dogs have just run out. Sorry, no, left the house in an orderly fashion with our dog lady.

 OK, no, they flew out, little Waggatail escaped my grip and went running around the drive like a lunatic. No matter how much both myself and the dog walker called her name, she was so excited. Wagga that is, not the dog lady. Gosh that is a dreadful expression, the dog lady, so her name? She looks to me as though she should be called June, so let’s refer her to June from now on, yes? Haha.

 

Oh my nerves? Today Teen left for his break abroad. Gosh, this is a rehearsal to when he goes away in the summer for almost two weeks. This isn’t too bad; he will be back home safe in just 46 hours. Not that I’m counting.

 

Last minute Charlie, as he should be called, woke up one hour after I set my alarm. I mean, I don’t have any clothes to iron or pack, tickets to print off not only for him but for all his pals who are in his room. A passport to pack money and so on. I just have to get up and be a Mum. Which I can tell you, annoyed the heckers out of teen. Hahahahaheheheh. I wasn’t popular today. Me, “Have you got this that the other?” and of course all the don’t forgets and do’s and don’t.

 

Hub had the best idea; he stayed in bed till the last moment. Then it was so funny as Teen was about to leave Hub stood there for a few seconds. I thought, oh, is he going to be a kind Daddy and hand over some money for Teen? Em. Nope. He handed him a box, actually, half a box of Paracetamols.

 

Teen asked why he would need them? Hub replied for your head. Teen said he wouldn’t be drinking much. Hub replied well if you do you have pain killers. Oh when they think they are adults and by law they are. I mean I was married a couple of years at the age of teen, but they are not really adults. I don’t think I was until I was pregnant and even that was short lived; I brought home my doll and grew up properly a year later when my parents died. I was thirty. What is an adult? Just a number? Hmm. On the fence about that one. In fact why do we have to have titles? Old aged pensioners. June who walks our dogs, well, I would be sure she had more energy than me, half her age and she is an “Old aged pensioner.”

 

Teen looked very smart new shoes coat and trousers. He wasn’t best impressed when I had made him a pack lunch……   As I told him. The prices on the ferry will be extortionate. Don’t worry, I didn’t put it in a box with clowns on and give him one of those children’s drinks with the straw…. It was rather grown up a pack of pasty’s and some fruit. What’s wrong with that? He will be grateful at midnight when he is starving and there is no kitchen to come to and open the forever full fridge.

 

I hope he has a lovely time and is a teen for once. He is so sensible I know I get at him because he stays out till one in the morning when he is to drive to work at five, but he doesn’t drink when doing that, it’s the lack of sleep I worry with him driving so far to work. Well for the next few days he will be I hope safe happy and excited.

 

Gosh, alcohol doesn’t do anything for me, so I don’t require a stiff drink right now. I for sure don’t smoke. So, where is my vegetarian pasty….. Or three?

No comments: