translate

Wednesday 23 March 2016

DIARY OF COLOURS


 We are having internet trouble again. Hub on the phone trying to talk to someone from goodness knows where as seeming to have problems in communicating. I have lost count how many times he has told them he has no vision so can’t see the bloody lights on the box. Really, should we really have to do this? Why is once not enough? Anyway if you are reading this now, that means we did get on in the end. Ooos, Hub now saying he is getting close to cancelling his contract so obviously they are annoying him….

 

Little Fella just brought me a ball that isn’t theirs. It’s a tennis ball and I don’t like them having those but really,   they love them. Only thing is, I’m not sure how much more my house will stand with the two of them running around trying to play with the same toy. They have all of their toys out and of course it’s the one thing they want what each other has.

 

Oh heck, I’m now cringing. Listening to Hub he is getting calmly angrier and he really talks to them as if they are the worst enemy. I really couldn’t do that. Mind you that is why he is a manager. Because he can fight his corner. And get results, only thing is I am not sure these results will be what I want? Smile.

 

He’s just come off the phone. They told him to un plug it for three days then turn it on to see if it’s resolved? Hahahhahhaah. What? Really? I don’t think so. She then said that it was their box leading to our avenue of all sorts. Then she said it was our fault as we have Sonus. Well, Hub rightly said that she had told him earlier that it was the fault of the main box leading to our street? She replied, oh yes. I did say that didn’t me?

 

We are no better off. We are in and out of the net like a coocu on his clock.

 

Waiting in for bin bags, gosh I do lead a fabulous life, don’t I? Our washing machine is going again as is the dish washer. Soon my floors will be getting done then I must dust. For dinner tonight? This sounds gross. Pulled pork. Oh my lord. Question is who is going to do the pulling? I’m a vegetarian I hate dealing with meat. I wish for a world where we only ate vegetables. All our farm fields would be full of veg.

 

OK, colours this season? From what I can gather, they are colours that are sunny warm and the colours are to take us to a place to unwind and lead us away  from technology. Ok. I’m just going with the flow Bloggets; this is what I’m reading. We are to go to a palette that is calming paying homage to the natural resources which is to transport us to tranquil mindful places which encourage relaxing followed by curiosity, well, curious to know what the heck the colours are is a start? I mean, here are some of the colours. So you don’t have a picture in front of you so clothes or paints, here are your choices.

Green flash…. I know green, but flash?

Fiesta? OK. That is?

Lilac grey. Em. It’s either lilac or grey, right?

Limpet shell? Hahahahaha. Don’t go there.

Serenity. Not sure. But from my research I know that soft blues are in and buttercup yellows. Very nice too. I heard a lot of people high end fashion are wearing yellow pumps. Shoes. That is a lovely colour that I am sure should be popular every Easter. In other words I think you could say it’s safe to say pastel colours are in.

 

Right, Hub came in before said words about net now outside. Not sure what he is doing, he has been out fifteen minutes. I best go and look for him. As it’s not unheard to get lost out there. The noise of the traffic is so loud it’s hard to get our bearings. Also, going job hunting now. Later gators. X

No comments: