translate

Tuesday 29 March 2016

THOUGHTS JUST BEFORE BED


Gosh this blog is one I didn’t expect. As it’s written in two parts. Early afternoon and very late at night. The latter part is deep and meaningful.

Good day Bloggets. Well, today Hub is feeling worse than what I am. So it’s my turn today to look after him. Though he has been practicing for a wedding we are going to. He has been asked to sing and play piano. So I have had a beautiful concert today.

 

Chilli made for dinner that was a laugh. I just shook and hoped. Shook the tins of what I hope for were different kinds of beans and hoped I was right and I was.

 

I took a jar of many, out of the fridge, and hoped it was a chili sauce and it was. Not bad out of goodness knows how many tins and about eleven jars. So a simple dinner cheating really, and a big pot of rice. I did fry off some garlic and mushrooms to go in and chopped some sliced tomatoes.

 

If chilli doesn’t get rid of our colds nothing will. Then some ice cream for afters.

 

Talking of spicy food, it’s been ages since we have smelled our neighbours cooking. Which is very unusual it’s normally every day as she is a cook from home, it’s her business.

 

One day till Teen is off on his break. I hope the winds stay calm as it’s been really strong in parts of the UK and he is going by ferry. Yesterday in the North sea, there were forty foot waves.

 

Today we have experienced the highs and lows of accessing information on the internet for those who are blind.

 

The best thing I have found is an application called Tap Tap See. I have spoken about this before we use it a lot. If I want to know what certain items are like Hub put a sweatshirt on the other day and on the front was a huge emblem which he isn’t a fan of. It’s great, not only did it say the colour of the top, but what was written and in what colours.  He has just used it on me now sitting here and it said.  “Person in black sitting on black couch with grey lap top. Then he pointed it to the fire and it said. “Short coat black dog lying on white rug.” It has read tablets for me before too and “Tap Tap See is free now as well.

 

Then there was my fave shop for clothes. That was dreadful. I used to be able to shop on that website but no longer they have put too much flash on it so adverts. I can be reading a description of an item of clothing and suddenly something totally different will start to read. Like a jacket. So for those who are sighted, the jacket may match the dress for example so it’s put in front of you as a suggestion, but it interrupts what I was reading. Also some clothes say multi when it comes to colours. I have bought lots of multi’s before and they have turned out to be only two colours and they never tell you the colour.

 

Only two shops we can use for groceries with great ease. But we are lucky to be able to use that some countries don’t have internet grocery shopping.

 

Well, I have written this in two parts. Earlier was above and now is now…. Smile. It’s half eleven in the evening and teen has just left for the gym. In his shorts and it’s bitter cold. Almost midnight. He is up for work in four and a half hours. Madness.

 

Our dinner was quite nice. And there is some left for tomorrow. Talking of tomorrow, we have such an exciting day planned….. We have a steam mop coming. Haha.  Oh, I live it large.

 

So topic for tonight. Just before bed I was wondering what to write to my Bloggets about. What may interest you might not interest your neighbour and I want to reach all of you. So topics that will I hope turn on a light in your mind or imagination. I could ask questions and wait for your answers, but may wait a while. As are they rhetorical questions? Like, why is the sky blue? Where did Adam and Eve go, heaven or hell? How do you love yourself? Are there angels amongst us? What is the best age for a successful marriage?

 

Communication is so important whether it be talking writing or reading. Speech is so important too powerful and persuasive speeches can change the world. Or at least a part of it. Great leader’s dictators or democrats, have led nations, won wars and fought back with vengeance. Mahatma Gandhi convinced Indians of their power to retaliate the British through his famous slogans like “Do or Die.” Not that I am condemning war. Quite the opposite but, there are some who are born to fight and just wait for that command to push their button.

 

Why is the sky blue then, well, from my limited knowledge, blue light is scattered molecules of air in earth’s atmosphere blue is scattered more than other colours because it travels as shorter waves. So I am lead to believe anyway.

 

Where did Adam and Eve go, heaven or hell? Again, don’t take my word for this it’s my belief and I’m not a bible reader, but I gather that they went to heaven, though it’s not exactly written, we are lead to believe that is where they went.

 

How do we love ourselves? I am sure this is a way of life. Your circumstances life’s situation and if all that fails, then you have to teach yourself and I’m far from being close to finishing school on that one. I am learning fast what certain people think of me and also learning what others think. I can reveal that the difference between opinions is incredulous. I mean, so different that I found it as I’m learning, difficult to believe how such opposite opinions can be about the same person. If I was being analysed I’m not sure what the results would be. Perhaps somewhere in the middle of everyone’s opinion. And what opinion would I like to conclude? Thankfully, the majority of your views. And interestingly the views I have had that shocked me come from a very similar group of people. These people are a group who let’s say live a rather closed life and those who are more open to the world think totally differently and it is those who I respect as to be honest if I believe what the very few others thought I would be in a box now, or a hospital for the mentally ill.

 

For many years I lived in a gold fish bowl where I was being watched and couldn’t get out, now I’m being looked and listened to but I can get out and read life. I have come out of my prison and now behind bars are those who think of me as weak and needy. I can smile now and know that I’m not that person. They believe it, but what makes me strong now is the fact that I see these people who think they know me and they don’t and that is strength. Playing a game and keeping your cards close enough to have the king and queen in your pack.

 

 How much do people really know you? It’s a fun game you know, if I were a singer, I stood on stage every week singing the same song same voice. Or, to be a singer with many songs and different voices to give the best out of my performances. I would pick the latter.

 

Are there angels among us? I believe so. This is something only you can answer. As I could say there was and if you don’t believe that, then nothing I could say would change your point of view. And the best age to marry? Well, personally, I don’t believe there is a perfect age. I do believe that you change your mind set, your heart opens as you get older and your brain collects more information over the years that may make you wiser to the situation of life. So at seventeen you think you are in love. You know you are. But are you really? If you could fast forward your life looking in a metaphorical mirror, and see just what you will feel in five years from seventeen, I promise you will feel different. What excited you at such a young age will now bore you and what you found boring way back now you will be content with. A kiss of passion can quite easily become the kiss of death, well, hopefully not really, but that sweet kiss can become sour. When you get to a certain age, you know your mind. You know what you want. You may meet the love of your life as a child. But will you marry him/her as soon as it is legal and will that love lust passion remain? Or will you meet your love as a childhood sweetheart and have a gap then when you have both matured, get back together and that time it will be for life. I know that is what happened with my Husband and me. For me personally, I knew from a very young age I loved my husband. But if we had married at say 21, I feel he would have missed out on so much in life. For me I would have gained for sure. But he had so much freedom and opportunity in life way back. In the end it didn’t make him happy, but he has memories I couldn’t have given him. I also think that you have to have bad times in your life to appreciate the good times. I also know that you can have too many bad times. Some people seem to have so much joy and others seem to endure such pain constantly. Life isn’t always a box of chocolates. Full of different flavours textures and experiences.  Sometimes you get the same bar of chocolate and it may be one you really don’t like.

 

Just before bed, one final thought, Seven Wonders of the World. What would yours be if you could choose?

 

Lots to think about tonight nighty night. X

No comments: