translate

Tuesday 8 March 2016

A GOOD NIGHT


Good evening we have just come in from a lovely night at our friend’s house. It was so nice. Teen came with us too. They have a huge house their lounge is enormous. We spent a very pleasant evening the conversation was rather grand and business like mind you, smile, but sometimes it’s good to have time with people who know what they are talking about, no belly laughs but a lot of interesting conversation. 

 

We left Waggatail and The Little Fella in the house. Always a worry with the LF as he doesn’t like to be left. After a great few hours we came home as Hub has to be up at half six teen four. Then Hub got my phone and sent our other friend a text and thought it was funny the message he left. Smile. Thank goodness she knows us and took it with good humour. He only had a couple of glasses of wine, hehehe. It was good to see him chill and I for sure loved it but when we did get home; LF went right passed me and straight to his Daddy almost eating him alive. Oh he was so desperate to see him. But no damage to the house. He was only left two and a half hours…. But he was good.

 

Received a lovely call from a special person and made a date to visit them in a few weeks too. More on that later.

 

So now we have put the world to right with politics education and so on, I’m off to bed as when I go to bed I will be hooked to tech again as my IPod is waiting and we have weekly groceries to buy. Then sleep. I hope.

 

So for me an early night as tomorrow an early start for me too. I hope you all have a good sleep and talk tomorrow. Xx

No comments: