translate

Friday 4 March 2016

DIARY OF FORGIVE FORGET?


Good afternoon Bloggets. I hope this finds you all well. Yesterday my Son had a lovely birthday and it continues today and tomorrow. We started the day with a full English breakfast well I say we, Hub was really ill and I don’t eat meat so Teen had a breakfast. Then he opened his gifts from us then just chilled for the day. He has had eight days at work and done the roll of store manager as the boss didn’t come in till really late or not at all. So a break was needed from his young shoulders.

 

Poor Hub still isn’t good but is working from home. I’m waiting for our electrician who was to go on our roof but I called him to ask if he could do the indoor stuff today and leave outside as it’s really dangerous out there the rain has never stopped all day so making the roof slippy. Gosh, I would hate it if anything happened to him.

 

Our joiner came yesterday, oh gosh, he was here nine hours and then took away the cupboard and told me he would bring it back next Wednesday, so our porch looks a right mess. But he did do the tiny floor at the bottom of the stairs; it is very small, just he is very very slow. He told me he was making a bedside cabinet for someone and it will take him three weeks. Bless him, he won’t be charging much, so three weeks work? I don’t know how on earth it takes him so long to do his jobs. But hopefully we will have more success with the flor than we did with the cupboard. What he does is lovely really good. Just the cupboard was soft wood; he said he should have used hard wood? Well, I wonder why he didn’t. I just hope he won’t ask for more money. I really do.

 

Teen has just left the building. Gosh, I hope he gives the person he is meeting more time than an hour or so? Everything in teen land is hurry and this person has driven a long way to be with him.

 

Tomorrow I think we will be in for the day as Hub is still unwell. I feel for him as there is nothing I can do to help other than look after him but as far as helping? No pain relief is good enough for this.

 

All housework but ironing is done I just need to clean one room later on firstly must get some poetry written for Mother’s day. It’s that day again on Sunday. A day when some of my friends dread and one in particular will be very sad as this will be the first Mother’s day without her Mum. Sometimes I feel I would love to abolish these days. Fathers and Mothers days. Every day should be a good day for your parents then people would not get sad to be without them as the big day approaches.

 

Yesterday I baked and I made a quiche. I always think of my Mother in law. She used to make the best quiches. She like my Mum will be close to our hearts on Sunday.

 

Teen asked what would I like and I replied, nothing at all from the shops. I would love a walk in woodland or a beach walk. Just his time.

 

He’s off to the town this afternoon to buy me something….

 

For all those who are feeling pain without your Mums this weekend, I hope that you get by it and know it’s a Sunday and it’s the commercial world who wants us to buy buy buy. You can’t go out for a meal as every blooming place will have Mother’s day written or Mums will be out with their families, best thing to do is either stay in or go to your siblings to spend the day.

 

And for those who don’t have a Mum or who are not parents, well you may be a parent. For example, to me whoever cares for another is a parent. So an animal or even if you have children through your work. Mother is or should be a carer and if you care, no matter what for, then you should never say you don’t matter.

 

OK duties call. I want to leave you on this note so here we go.

To be empowered, be willing to see that you can evolve and change the aspects that you are not happy with. Change is always good though you may not feel that way at the time of your personal change. After your shock of a change in life, wait for some time then sit down and reflect and it is then when you will realise that your change has been for the best.

 

Everyone likes to stay in those comfortable slippers. But how nice will a new pair look?

 

Forgetting and forgiving both are the natural human instinct, we don’t forget easily and forgiveness? Sometimes impossible. Who at the end of the day suffers by us not being able to forgive? Only those who enjoy their self-pity parties. As for those who you are angry with are busy enjoying their lives and not giving you a second thought.

 

With love and happiness sent your way. X

No comments: