translate

Tuesday 22 March 2016

CROSS NEWS AND BIEWS


Good day Bloggets. Gosh where to begin? My simple day has no comparison to what has happened in Brussels. To the innocent families who are now grieving, I send my respect and wish there was something I could say to you all right now to change how you are feeling. I could say so much more on this subject but I won’t give the guilty any more media attention as this is what they want.

 

Some weird news today. The actress Emma Thompson and her Husband have stripped naked for photographs to highlight the overfishing in UK seas. So I wonder if she is a vegetarian? I hope so.

 

In Mexico two new species of magnolia have been discovered. Gosh I love magnolia.

 

In Scotland the first breeding program of Polar bears for a quarter of a century is taken place.

 

Aliens are living in giant stars and scientists will be able to find them on the edge of     our milky way said a leading astronomer. Well, if we find them, what will we do? Kill them after putting them through agony I guess? So I hope we never find them.

 

This news makes me feel so sick but lets us know again what kind of people we are dealing with now days. In the UK two babies have gone to hospital after being in a babies changing room as someone in a village hall have hidden drawing pins in a babies changing mat. I mean, who would do such a thing?

 

I’m too cross and too sad to write anything about normal life. I hope to come back later with a diary blog. Peace and hope to you all. X

No comments: