translate

Monday 14 March 2016

MONDAY DIARY


I have so much to do today I feel sick. Not a good start. I put on 2lbs this weekend. I still didn’t eat after seven but we went out for a meal. No dessert no alcohol but at home I did eat some cake. I walked a lot so thought it would be OK. Sadly not.

 

Hub back to being in agony again. I can do nothing. I doubt the hospital will ever be able to do anything either. So he lives with it. I know it’s brought on by stress. And he has some rubbish going on right now. I still say to him and he agrees, it’s not half as bad as it was when we first got together. He was in hospital a lot before he and I were reunited, and once, when we did become one again, and he was on the worst most serious pain killers. He’s been off those for years. So now relies on hope. Hope that he will be OK. Yesterday was bad and today worse. He is at work though. Not sure where. But it involved a train and a car journey by a colleague.

 

LF is with him. So let’s hope he is a good lad and doesn’t do his doggy doodle on the platform again. I groomed him yesterday there is no fur coming from him at all. Whereas Waggatail, gosh you could stuff a cushion. They say it’s to do with heating in the house, well they live in the same house and they cast differently.

 

Teen had a great day yesterday at the beach. He went on a speed boat. Gosh, really, in March? I best not know until the event is over. He spent hours there and had a great time. My friend Julie got home safe and I’m still missing her.

 

I have to go out later; there is a lot to do, so Wagga will be happy. As will I when I get back safely. I just hope it doesn’t rain?  Seemed sunny before and so mild for this time of year but you still need a coat.  Let’s just hope not an umbrella. Not that I can use one with a wagging one as need my left hand to hold the harness and right to direct her. Also you don’t know who’s eyes you are about to poke out. Smile.

 

Early this morning filling shopping basket online with Easter goodies. Oh how I wish I could turn back time. Five years ago we were about to embark on the most wonderful holiday of a lifetime with our friends from America. Teen and I were talking about it yesterday. It was simply perfect with wonderful people. A very happy time in our life. It was for sure a dream.

 

OK I’m procrastinating. There is so much to do and I know when I get started I will be OK but start where? I have four press releases to send out today and a phone call to organise to interview. I have been asked to write a wedding speech too. I have to check my diary as have things booked in for this week but can’t remember what? I also have to catch up with my emails. Work and play. Then the blooming housework. I have had one and a half days off so need to play catch up. All Hubs shirts need washing and ironing and then I can come back to my Bloggets.

Later gators. X

No comments: