translate

Sunday 20 March 2016

DIARY OF DELIGHTFUL DREAMS


Hello Bloggets. I woke up this morning thinking, I could just call a number and have a delicious breakfast made for me whilst sinning on a barmy veranda with palms blowing the gentlest breaze whilst the air gifts the breakfast flavour of the day.

 

Then a dip in the pool with water lily’s waving their fragrance and butter yellow flowers dancing with those of lavender colours in the long green grasses lush with the late evening before raindrops which pitter pattered on the roof top of my airy bedroom with its cosy amber flames flickering from marble surround as I conversed with my love over a cup of herbal tea.

 

Instead I woke, took a shower and made some toast then emptied the dishwasher and entertained the spiders in my garage as I attempted to move on the treadmill.

 

Oh well, such is life….

 

I have some time off this week I hope to walk at least around the block, OK it’s not fun or good air, but I will move and to move makes me healthier, right? And the dogs will love it.

 

Bad eye pain today but Hub is a five out of ten for his pain that is a good day for him. Yesterday he was fine until we got to the station to come home and the cool air got to him and he was in great pain last night but thankfully today a five.  He too is in the gym but whilst I’m in the house now listening to our canary, he’s Irish you know…. Smile. Our dogs half killing each other and the dulcet tones of Teens music and our washing machine reminding me that it will need to be taken from the washer in time, to the garage where our dryer is and then ironed? I cannot help but try to take my mind back to my destination of delightful day in a land of dreams. Xx

No comments: