translate

Friday 18 March 2016

DIARY OF MY FRIEDAY


 Good day Bloggets, I say good day as I don’t know when this will get published.  I’m waiting so I think this has to go out in two parts, all in the same blog but written in two parts. I have a ten minute gap before I have to leave to go to our town. I’m getting picked up well, we may end up going in on the bus, not sure yet but the lovely lady is coming by car. Sometimes it’s easier to go by bus than town as by the time you park up, pay and walk fifteen minutes to where you need to be, you could get a bus to drop you off five minutes away. But I know people with cars don’t see it like that including my Son.

 

Everything that could go wrong today did. Smile. I got my clothes from the robe to put on. It’s not too official so didn’t need to dress up, but obviously needed to be smart and my biggest problem is matching clothes. I know the feel of a certain jumper which is new and knew where these trousers were as last time I was looking for clothes, I put the colour gadget on them and I was informed these were grey. Hmm. Let’s hope it was right? As I do have pink ones…. Though grey and pink go very nicely, I have a policy not to put a dark top on light bottoms. It’s my pet hate. I think the illusion makes you look shorter and fatter and just upside down. Now I could be shorter and still quite tall, but fatter?

Not to mention upside down. Smile….

 

Then I dropped my good old faithful phone. And you know what came next? The backing came away and the battery, so I played hunt the backing and then hunt the battery, then, trying to put them together? Well, I love my phone if that had happened to an IPhone, I would be stuffed. Drop them and bingo, back to the phone Doctor.

 

I must admit whilst trying to insert the battery, I did feel like a bit of a Surgeon.

 

Then I couldn’t find my keys, and then I remembered I needed to get some leaflets. Few, brushed Wagga took her for her busy time and now ready at last, except I only own one black handbag and no way I can find that, so I’m taking a hu’uu’uu’uuge  purple one. Well, I had the choice between navy blue, doesn’t match, red, goes lovely but I couldn’t find that one either, brown doesn’t match, I found cream, looks lovely but not with winter black shoes. See what I mean I drive Hub crazy with colours.

 

I have managed to tame my hair. I don’t look like Shirley Temple today, as I straightened it. So by doing that it has gone under. Not under the bed, but under as in curl like it should.

 

OK going to publish this now, will write later don’t need to do in two but will let you know how my day went on tonight. Xx

 

No comments: