translate

Thursday 17 March 2016

JUST BEFORE BED A MEMORY TO DREAM ABOUT


Just before bed a quick chat. A normal day with a twist. First thing I went to the local shop and exciting chemist. This time I didn’t fight a man on the door. If you didn’t read my blog the other day, I was trying to close the door as I entered the chemist and didn’t know what was making it resist. Well, it was a man who said after ages, I’m trying to get out….. Clown, why didn’t he just talk from the start? It must have looked hilarious. Waggs got seven out of ten going and eight coming back which is unusual as normally back she is worse. The promise of a biscuit every time she felt the need to stop and sniff encouraged her to jog on….

 

It was a beautiful day. In the sun it was actually hot. My neighbour came over for a coffee only she didn’t have a coffee as she had just had one. Smile, and?  So we passed the time for a few hours talking about everything that came to us. We never run dry of conversation. We talked about how we must eat healthier and get fit and not die young. Smile. Oh, and how flat our boobs go when we have to go through that awful test for breast cancer. Thankfully I am a few years off that but Di has been there twice and I asked her how bad it hurt? I just can’t imagine it. I asked her just how much they squash them. She said about two inches.

Say what? As I was talking with her by now horrified, I realised that I had my finger and thumb representing two inches. Di did laugh. I said there is no way mine could get that flat. She laughed and laughed and said by the time I get to fifty, I may find my lady lumps may already be half way there. Hahahahahahahah.

 

OK, so a personal blog, well I for one have heard that the machine squeezes them so flat. I imagined like a slice of bacon. I’m sorry to be so blunt, but where does it all go? And do they go back to shape?  Or is that how ladies over a certain age have shall we say a different shape?

 

Cancer related, skin cancer, as a blind person, how do we know if we have a dodgy looking mole? Not all stick out. Some I heard were flat. I would love to be rich enough to have private health care. I would imagine that all that stress would be eliminated. I mean, we almost have to diagnose ourselves. But a private medical care, I would hope they took charge.

 

As I was in the chemist today, the lovely lady said to me that there was a letter attached to ask me urgently to make an appointment to have my blood pressure checked. Why? I mean, I have had two letters from our GP’s to ask me to go to them as has Hub. Why? It’s not as if we are coming up to a significant birthday, I’m going to make an appointment just to see what this is all about. I have never ever had bad high or low blood pressure. My cholesterol has always been perfect. Now my weight? Oopsie em…. Well. What can I say? I have forgotten whatever number night I have not had supper. So I’m pleased. But it’s not making any difference to my weight I’m sad to say. As for Hub and the gym, he is still in a lot of pain. Tonight he has been in agony. So no gym for him

 

It’s almost eleven in the evening and teen came in from work and has just got in after his dinner he went to the gym with a friend and now has gone to bed. He looks shattered. Mind you an hour and a half of exercise after ten hours at work is too much.

 

Two more sleeps till we are with our friends Trix, Like and Hanz. I can’t wait.

 

 Tomorrow I’m in our town with a lovely lady. I’m doing my volunteering work hoping for a good result. Let’s hope Wagga works well? She will love meeting people. I have been given some more work to do so interview tomorrow after we get back. Then there is an iron with my name on it.

 

The Little Fella today had a two hour free run with another dog. He loved it. Hub was working and the very kind lady from the office took our LF out. He came home, told Wagga all about it we are sure as she has been a little monkey tonight. Absolutely hyper. Craving Hubs attention. Oh let me tell you this it was so funny last night, I was stroking Waggatail as she sat in front of me so small and still. All calm. Unlike LF who isn’t so little any more, he has really grown. Anyway he didn’t like the fact Waggs was getting all the attention. He came to my left, I ignored him as because he is the cute one the pup, he gets loads more attention than little Waggs. So he came to the right, I still stroked Wagga. So what did he do? Hahahahahahahah Go on have a guess?

He stood opposite me, placed his two front paws on Waggas back and launched himself at me putting his full weight on Wagga and placed his teeth ever so gentle around my chin….. Then licked me from chin to eyes in one swift slobbery smooch. Yack? Poor Wagga remained standing there with that lump on her. He is so naughty he got his way by getting to me. Then Waggs walked away leaving him to fall off her like a sack of potatoes. And when he could get to me freely, he didn’t want to know.

 

Also last night they were lying on the rug in front of the fire. I went to sit next to them. Oh they were so cute. They were facing each other. Their two front paws were touching. Then their noses were together. With the big red toy perfectly in the middle of their paws. What a photograph that would have made? Especially with shiny black Wagga and golden lioness Little Fella.

 

He is such a happy little love. Such a baby. I love him. But so much miss our Long Chops. AKA Suki. Hub thanks to you all has made the money and more for to name a puppy after her. He is still having a nightmare getting the lady to wax his legs for the promised event. When it does happen, he will film it. He is going to get our clever lady in the office to help with an update as soon as he organises the waxing the page will close and our little pup will have our big girl in the sky’s name. If she will be half as good as our Long Chops, she will be the most amazing dog. Gosh I miss her so much. I miss my Black beauty too in a totally different way. BB was my first guide dog and we lost her almost to the day a year before LC. Both dogs it was such a shock. I pray we don’t have to go through that pain for many many years. Our little Wagga is five in the end of March and LF is two in April.

 

Just before bed I hope you have lavender dreams and sugar kisses. Sleep well on a perfect pillow of peaceful dreams. X

No comments: