translate

Tuesday 8 March 2016

DIARY OF NEWS AND VIEWS


 Good afternoon. I need to come here to chill. My stomach is in knots. I have spent hours working today writing and interviewing. Trying to make a simple story or two into a press grasping article. Also I was given a task to do for a school from Spain that was mentally challenging. So my brain is frazzled.  Then my friend text me to ask what I wanted for a take away meal. So we are having Indian supper and trying to write Indian names on predictive text was a bigger challenge than what I have been trying to do all day. Also been trying to connect two people who have busy schedules and both of their times crash with each other. That on top of ordering a new dog toy for our furry ones from Amazon and ordering new dog food. I had to find Waggatail dog number among the mass of emails. I did it and now it’s properly on a document that I can easily find. From now on I just need to give our post Coad and it should be OK but if I ever need her number again for whatever reason, we have it.

 

Its great don’t have to cook tonight as we are going out to our friends and it will be at six so not too late for my new eating arrangement. So, I have lost count now of how many days or should I say nights, but well over two weeks. Still no food and when there were times I screamed for something to eat I was in total agony but now I wouldn’t want anything I don’t even get the urge. I have a glass of water, well, quarter of one before bed. I can’t drink that nasty stuff. When I lived in Northumberland the water was fresh but here it’s not.

 

Hub wanted to do the gym yesterday but when he got in from work he was so ill he almost passed out. Poor chap. I feel so sorry for him. He needs a stress free life. He did have one until of late. But sadly there are challenges in life which pleasure in preventing people from being content.

 

Funny about the little things in life I get so excited about. I bought a blind ironing board cover. Smile. It’s not a sight impaired cover, but one I bought over the net so as far as what it looked like or how big it was how it fit? I didn’t have a clue. It said large and gave the measurements but I’m rubbish at cm. So because it said large, I thought better than too small.

 

It came. It is really thick and only thing is it covers the place you put the iron but that doesn’t matter. It’s lovely and fits great, when you pull the string it goes to shape for the board.

 

Now all I need to to do is iron on there. Hmm. Gosh, really, I have to sort out house work. I am trying to juggle work volunteering and home all in one and I just need to go to Italy to get away from it all. Smile. Oh I can dream? There is a place in Italy called Lemony near the lakes I would just love a break there.  Just to get away from our motorway. Sorry, back garden. To breathe fresh air and smell the lovely lemons. To have dinner cooked for me and not to have to do housework. I have done this job since seventeen. Too long I’m bored already.

 

Teen text he has had a stressful day at work. A Biggy for him today. So much to sort out for the big boss’s visit but I know that is in his abilities. He’s coming tonight to our friends so that will be lovely as our friend and he get on well.

 

So what’s in the news?

The legal ban of smoking in public places doesn’t apply to prisons. Hmm. Why? So the workers there are subjected to smoke? Doesn’t seem fair.

 

Donald Trump for next President? American Bloggets, what do you think? He is looking to be favourite in our newspapers.

 

Prince William is getting criticised for not doing enough of Royal engagements. He is skiing right now with his family. I love him think he is an OK kind of guy and is enjoying his time as when he is king, his life will be fully booked.

 

Those with Apple TV if you have the app you can now watch two games football matches on the same screen…. I wonder how this works with audio. Will there be commentary for both matches? I mean, it’s stupid. It’s back to people being trained not to wait.

 

Kuala Lumper exactly two years ago the Malaysia flight went missing with 230 people aboard, its whereabouts still remains a mystery despite the most expensive search operation in history. So whatever happened to the craft?

 

A record breaking barn owl flew 220 miles across Ireland, from Kerry to Derry only to be hit and killed by a car on his arrival. Awful.

 

An asteroid the size of a blue whale is to fly over     earth today and conspiracy theorists believe it could be the last hour.

 

20 thousand operations in the UK have now been cancelled because of strikes with junior Doctors. Well, mess with us the normal public why don’t you? Do you really think the ivory tower are going to be bothered?

 

A bionic fingertip has given an amputee the sensation of rough or smooth textures via electrodes implanted into nerves in his upper arm. Brilliant news.

 

And that news I shall leave you with today. I hope you are all well later gators. X

No comments: