translate

Friday 18 March 2016

ALARM BELLS


I’m back. Wagga did well. OK, she may have found an unwanted burger on the way and some crumbs meant for the pigeons, but she did her job and the afternoon went wonderfully now we just have to wait and see if we passed the likability task. We will know by next Tuesday.

 

Oh but the lovely colleague I was with is so much fun. We did have a laugh. Apart from setting off an alarm and having to get the security man to come and forgive us, hahahahhaha, we did OK.

 

In our town there was a fantastic band playing live music. They were so good. Kind of swing music. Such a jolly feel our town can have. It’s pleasant you never hear bad language and everyone is so polite, OK, they may stand in front of us and stare, not move, but hey, one nudge from me, they soon move.

 

Back home, I let Wagga do her doodle in the doggy run and she came back in, sat at her cupboard for a biscuit and then took herself to bed. Bless her, she is shattered. The stress of the town hehehe.

 

 I put on some comfy clothes poured myself a coffee took a naughty biscuit not from Wagga cupboard, but my tin and cranked up the heating.

 

Now chilling. I put some chicken in the oven for the boys and I have some easy cabbage and mash in the fridge so I just need to open some sweetcorn and take from the freezer Yorkshire puddings. I’m making nothing today; I’m on holiday….. Did my entire house work before I left this morning.

 

Our house has such a cosy feel tonight well, it’s not quite half four, but this afternoon/night.

 

I was talking to someone today who works at one of our pretentious private schools one that the monster we managed to have to meet some time ago in our lives went to. And was reminded just what disgusting people that school produces. Well, helps to as the parents have the biggest impact. One of teens friends went to one of the private schools and he is lovely, but his parents are well grounded. Real posh people real rich, not just plastic rich and plastic posh.

 

Only one more sleep till we are with our besties. Oh I’m so looking forward to that. And for a treat, Hub booked us in first class. I have only travelled in first class twice and on both occasions it was by accident. I just love the fact that it’s calm in those carriages. I mean, sometimes the noise is dreadful and the language is disgusting. I hate people who swear in public. Just shows no respect.

 

The time we are catching the train, sadly is the time when LF loves to deposit his dinner. I just hope because Wagga is there, he will behave? I will die with shame if he does that….

 

For all puppy walkers out there, please if you can work on their toilet training that is so helpful. As people who can’t see we find it difficult to pick up though we do, and then where to put it? We can’t see bins like you can. If I work Wagga in the town she will do it but if I link an arm, she is fine. So today she was no bother but next Saturday I have to go into town to work her and gosh, I hope she won’t. Normally locally in fact all the time locally, she never does her business but going into town stresses her out, unless she isn’t working like today.

 

Teen working late again bless him. He has had loads of stress this week. So much for his young shoulders. I’m trying to tell him to get a stress free job now he has made it to management he can put that on his CV and chill for a year or so then go again for a high position.

 

Right eye today pulling as if a giant vacuum cleaner is sucking out my eye. I wonder if there ever is a cure or treatment, if our eyes will still hurt.

 

OK it’s Friday, so some Friday fun Fifi facts.

When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.

A flock of crows is known as a murder.

 Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to their mates.

An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.

And this one is well, I’m not sure if funny or tragic. The first passengers in a hot air balloon were a sheep, duck and rooster.

Lets hope they enjoyed the view?

No comments: