translate

Monday 28 March 2016

DIARY OF TWO SIDES


I feel really guilty and I know I won’t be able to sit here long, but last night Teen Hub and myself all at the same time developed a really sore throat.  After such a lovely day too but went to bed I got to sleep at about two this morning woke up about six times with a burning throat it was so tight swollen and I couldn’t stop sneezing. Well, Teen at work today not feeling well, Hub and I lay in till late for him, almost ten. We just felt like rubbish. He took a bath and I went back into the deepest sleep. I had the worst nightmare. You know one of those dreams where you eventually wake up but you don’t believe that you are awake and living the nightmare still? Gosh, good job I can’t see in the mirror as really I felt dreadful. I’m not going into the nightmare as it totally has disturbed me. But I was shaking.

 

I don’t feel any better. I’m still with pained throat and whenever I have a cold my eyes burn as if on fire. They also have the normal pains like someone is kicking them. I think I must look horrific.

 

Poor Hub thankfully isn’t so bad and is doing the upstairs floors has just finished the bathroom too. I’m feeling too guilty as that is my roll but he refused to hand over the vacuum. He cleaned the bathroom when he got out of the bath when I was in the deepest of nightmares. I have cleaned the kitchen and it’s an easy dinner tonight. Teen working till seven. Well that is when he gets in. Then I think he is off to the gym. Then he better clean his room. It’s disgusting in there. He has one more night or then I’m going in and I will chuck all the clothes off the floor in his cupboard. He will hate that as his cupboard is so tidy, well it would be, his clothes are on the floor. It’s so not like him.

 

Yesterday I brought downstairs half our crockery and loads of empty cartons. He can see, so he sees them as he wakes up. All he needs to do is bring them downstairs.

 

Not long now before his break with his friends so I want the room done before he goes.  I’m not too sure he is ready for his holiday. He doesn’t have his Euro’s yet or holiday insurance. Everything is last minute.

 

I bought some lovely lights for the garden. Our dog run. Hub wonders why on earth do I want to light up the run. Well, if he could see, he would go to the toilet and put on the light right? So why not our dogs? Hahaha. They are blue and I have blue pots around the fence  they weren’t expensive but they need drilling on to the fence. Hmm. Who will do that? I’m not going to ask the poor joiner to come and do that it wouldn’t be worth it. As they were well under £10 it would cost me that again at least to get him to do that. We have the tool now the drill but need the sight to do it. It’s not like just a drill, or I could do it, it’s like a machine going on. My goodness the bits and bobs that go with such a tool is scary. Knowing me I would break the machine.

 

We bought a door mat too on line. It said it had a pheasant on it. Well it came yesterday in a huge box. Wrapped in loads of paper. For a door mat? Come on Amazon environment friendly and all that? Mind you thank God for that company.

 

So this mat, one of those quore ones not sure I have spelled that correctly. But feels rough to the touch like straw. Only one problem. Same feel on both sides. Haha. So what side is the pheasant? Well, we asked one of our delightful children, our Son and he said the correct side. Just have to be careful now when I’m hoovering up and I lift the mat not to turn it over. I wonder what it would have took to put one on both sides?

 

I thought one side would be the straw like and the other would be rubber or a different material.

 

OK must go for now Hub grooming dogs so can’t sit here all day chatting to my Bloggets. I’m off to iron. Today was going to be a chill day. We just never seem to have them. A much needed holiday but that isn’t going to happen this year either. Never mind, onwards and upwards.

No comments: