translate

Wednesday 24 February 2016

TOO YOUNG BY FIONA CUMMINGS


TOO YOUNG

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Why did you have to go

You have been knocking on heaven’s door

Now it’s open and you went through

Took our hearts with you too

You were far too young to leave

Now we are left to grieve

The pain is unbearable

Chasing you was trouble

And caught up with you in the end

Now left crying are your family and friends

Look what you have left behind

Couldn’t you stay for a little while?

You didn’t wait to see what you could find

Waiting for you

Can you hear me shouting I love you?

Heigh in the sky so blue

Where are you?

Which star shines to light your way?

Goodbye for now till we meet again one day

Hands together I pray

For your next journey to last forever

Until my darling we get back together

 

Fiona Cummings ©

I’m sorry

No comments: