translate

Wednesday 10 February 2016

DIARY OF THE COW UPSTAIRS ON HOLIDAY


Good evening Bloggets. A quick blog tonight. It’s been a busy day. I have been writing all day for the big office and answering emails from the office also all of my Bloggets. Thank you again for your emails. If you would like to write and let me know what you wish for me to write about, please do so  visionsforfuture@googlemail.com

For those using a screen reader, that is visions for future @googlemail.com

For as in f o r

 

Tonight’s dinner was really lovely a simple stir fry with fresh veg. Baby sweetcorn and courgettes, with onions, mushrooms olives and sundry tomatoes. I imagined how good the colours looked on the plate. The best colours are greens, yellows and reds when it comes to food on the plate don’t you think? I also love to put a splash of orange.

 

So, what have I given up for lent? So far nothing, shame on me… I just don’t know what I can to make sure I will stick to it... I have no willpower at all.

 

Teen was hosing his car and used a bucket too. It was really funny he came in and said that he has lost the bucket? I have heard of kicking the bucket before, but never losing it.

 

It took my Hub who is blind to find it. Smile.

 

It’s really freezing here today. Hub has been working from home and he did some routes today with the Little Fella and his GDMI. Instructor for Guide Dogs, so because he was out of the house for a couple of hours it’s almost eight and he is still working. He said that LF did so well. And he didn’t do a doggy doodle in the middle of town. How ironic is that? He must have known that he was being watched by the professional.

 

Hub said he did so very well but he couldn’t believe how many A. boards were on the pavements. A, boards we would never know about unless the GDMI pointed them out  as our dogs walk us around those kind of things, but it makes the dog’s life so much more stressful as bless them, they know it’s up to them to keep us safe. Not always is that the case though on occasions, our dogs forget and crash.

 

I have Bloggets who own coffee shops and so on, please can you think about your pavement advertisements?

 

I think we have a ghost in this house. My blue and white ornaments have gone missing. Not all of them but about four. I was dusting today and there were spaces on my glass unit. I don’t have spaces I have wall to wall blue and white ornaments.

 

I’m still loving my cupboard in the hall way. The smell of the wood is wonderful.

 

So, have you booked a holiday this year? We haven’t it’s so difficult. Last year when we went to the South of France it was so beautiful. I looked at other parts of France and they are different and no way are as good as where we went. It was a place called Grau d’Agde and we used a company called South France Villas and they were really good. If you want a stunning area with everything on your doorstep, this is the area to go. We had a river and the sandy beach as well as a kind of fishing village scene. There was a wonderful market on every day selling fresh produce like fish, meat, veg and fruit as well as toffee and wine. The garlic bulbs were enormous. Like a small apple.  Oh the smells of the herbs were amazing. The place had such a calm atmosphere. There was a wonderful ice cream parlour where by you got your treat then you could take it across a tiny road and sit near the canal under a shade where there were some really comfortable seats with cushions and a cane table with a glass top.

 

It was the calmness of the place and there were young people there too who you would expect would be noisy. At nights there was a lovely fairground again, so nice not at all threatening. A café where you could buy pancakes every flavour. The shops were lovely and each morning the walk to the bakers to buy breakfast was fantastic. Then at the end of your day or even half way through, we had the luxury of a wonderful warm swimming pool in a stunning garden. We had a BBQ one evening and the meat eaters had fresh fish from the market with herbs. I loved that place and the people were really nice. I am sure apart from our stay with friends in the US; it was my best holiday ever. As for this year? Not sure we are going anywhere.

 

My Son is though…. He has a right time a head.

 

Talking of boy wonder, he is cleaning his room right now; you would think he was building a house with the noise up there.

 

OK, some words before I go and then promise me you will have a lovely day or night whatever time zone you are in?

          If you yelled for eight years, seven months and six days, you will have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

  

Saliva is what makes food taste nice to the human. If you put salt on a dry tongue you won’t taste it.

 

The average person falls a sleep in seven minutes. Well, I havenever been average. Smile. Try two hours and seven minutes for me.

 

35% of people who use adds for dating are already married.

 It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs. Now, I want to know who did this test and how did they know my Sons ex?

 

OK bet you are glad you read till the end? Are you well educated now? Smile, chat to you all later gators. Xxx

No comments: