translate

Thursday 18 February 2016

RAINBOW DREAMS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Well, the change this week, it kind of has had a little bit of a different direction, but it’s still boiling on the stove. This recipe is going to work, it has to. Plans as ever have had a setback but in my head and that is a good place to start; my change is going to happen. I’m more determined than ever I’m going to climb that hill and grab onto ferns on the way to pull me up. It may take a while to get to the top, I may almost kill myself in the process, but I will get to the top and when I do I’m going to pull you all up with me. We will look at the rainbow together and our pot of gold will pour down on us.

 

One hundred and six thousand views on my blog page and that is a lot of Bloggets. The top of that hill is going to have to be a big space.

 

RAINBOW DREAMS

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Chasing rainbows

Pretty dresses with satin bows

Spring daffodils

Lots of thrills

Catching the coins as the pot spills

Azure sky

Cotton clouds

Asking why

Is earth round

 Always spinning

The past is losing

Now and the future we are winning

The orange yolk sun

Smiles down on us

The gulls fly by

Without a fuss

Red and yellow blue and green

The most beautiful colours I have ever seen

New born sheep

In the fields beyond

Happy faces where we all belong

A land of peace

In winters warm by a thick fleece

Amber’s burn over cosy degrees

Looking back at what we have achieved

Feeling honoured

Proud of what we’ve concord

Our spring has arrived

Summer dreams we can collect and derive

With wings we can fly

Back through the rainbow sky

Silver twinkling stars glide by

The moon is within reach

Looking down at the turquoise ocean

And the golden beach

The mermaid’s rock

A perfect spot

Pineapple juice for when it’s too hot

A white Pegasus gallops near the water’s edge

Jumping over the Abelian hedge

Where butterflies flutter

What a world where there is no clutter

Just beautiful nature where it’s unspoiled  

Where life starts from the soil

And miracles occur when we make a wish

Given to us with an angels kiss

    So come with me on the journey of dreams

Follow the tropical streams

  Over the Japanese bridge of hope

Made from bamboo and knotted rope

Through forests of flowers bluebells and sunflowers

Enjoy the diamond rain showers

This all can be ours

Chasing rainbows

Let’s see where life goes

 

Fiona Cummings ©

No comments: