translate

Monday 29 February 2016

BLOGGET STATS AND DRUMSTICKS


Hello to Austria, Portugal, US, Turkey, Germany, UK, Australia, Greece, Canada, India, Costa Rica,     South Africa, France,  Poland, Japan, Mexico and Ukraine. Those are just some of the countries who have come to say hello to you all Bloggets, in the past two days. I can only see the top ten countries, but that was as I say, over just two days

 

For the first time since Fifi Blogget land began smile, America this month, have took over the UK that is this month only, as for in total? UK still flying the flag in total views, 49,432 and in the top ten now we welcome Australia. Here are the stats for the month of February.

United States 1,919

UK 1,882

 France 224

Germany 189

Australia 121

South Africa 90

Canada 64

Portugal 59

Ukraine 58

 And Poland 29

 

In total since I started my blog page,

UK 49,432

United States 29,859

Ukraine 7,135

Russia 3,488

Germany 2,886

Canada 1,027

France 908

Mexico 680

Japan 605

Australia 600

Again that is the top ten only.

So our total stats up to date and this includes every country is Drum roll please? As I’m proud of you all for being here,

“Durr’rr’rr’rrr’rr’rrrrr

Come on that drum roll just wasn’t loud enough?

“Sticks in hands?

Druu’uu’rr’rr’rr’rrr’rrr’rrr’rrr’rrr’rrr’rrr’rrrrrrrrrr’rr

That’s better.

108,815

Wouza

 Incredible wonderful thank you all. I hope one day to publish books and bring you all with me in a land where you could never imagine.

 

Going to write another blog now which doesn’t involve numbers, as I think I have a case of dyscalculia coming on…

No comments: