translate

Friday 12 February 2016

THE BIRTHDAY LOVE STORY


Good day Bloggets just a quick note as not sure if I will get chance to come on line again today. Well, it’s my birthday and I woke up early but stayed in bed till ten, shocking or what? Well, you know me, I like to shock. Then I took a long shower with some beautiful products my dear friend Artie bought me. My neighbour Di came sadly I didn’t get to see her as Hub got to the door good job mind as I was in the shower. I didn’t hear the bell. Oh, our shower, gosh, it’s leaking again. I’m so fed up with it. All the water over our sofa.

 

Hub has only given me one out of what he said three gifts so far. He is working from home today and he hasn’t stopped other than one moment enough time to give me a box of mini jams. He said he doesn’t know the flavour, but I like all kinds of jam so that is OK.

 

I received a beautiful birthday card from our besties and teen said when he gets in from work, he will give me his gift but mind you, he has already called from work just to warn me…. In the fridge he has bought me a gift from Lush. He said he had to tell me as I may try to eat it. Hahaha, well it is in the fridge. It’s a lavender face mask. Bless him. He did make me laugh on the phone as he told me the guy who sold him it was coming onto him. Oh he did the best impression. He should be an actor. I need a gay guy as a close friend. I love their attitudes. Hubs taxi company he uses has a man who answers the phone and he is as camp as Christmas and it is so funny and he knows how he is talking and behaving he really camps it up when talking to me as he gets a reaction I love him. And to go shopping with someone with such an out there attitude, oh please bring me that angel?

 

One of the best nights out my ex and I had was at a gay club. They were like brilliant actors they had me in stitches. We ended up all having a game of darts. It was in Spain. Now, how we ended up in there? That is another story.

 

Gosh my right eye today is burning. Not sure what that is all about. It can pack it in…. Later I think we are going out for a meal…. We…. Teen too. Gosh a year ago today it was still in his life. Thank God now we are rid of it…. He has so moved on. So can we now.

 

I am trying to avoid work but my phone keeps ringing and I have not dared to open my work email yet. Two days till Valentine’s Day too so poems? Well, if anyone wants me to write them one they will have to receive it through email now. Too late to post.

 

On my Facebook page I received some lovely messages that meant the world to me and I got an email from our dear friend in Mexico saying Happy Birthday. My phone has been texting all morning too so I love you guys.

 

Birthdays to me are a bit of a bitter sweet. I wasn’t meant to be born not to the oven that carried me for sure. So I’m reminded of that day whereby to most parents it was a celebration. For her, it was a case of how fast she could get rid of me. Then it was seven years ago today since my first love walked back into my heart in the physical sense where as he entered my heart fifteen days before that. In fifteen days, we knew something huge was about to happen, we just didn’t know how to handle it.

 

It was seven years ago when the snow fell on the ground. My love was coming to stay for a few days. He got stranded in Newcastle and no taxi would bring him to me in Snowy Northumberland. Long and short of it, he got to me. He walked through the door with our darling Long Chops AKA Suki she bounced through in her happy way, and plopped on our floor.hahahhahahahehehehehe

 

Well, my now Hub was so tall slim and handsome. How did I know? Because I felt his presence and heard his voice. He was so posh and so clever charming and a real gent. My heart was about to burst. We had both been through a tough time. Gosh, you should have seen his gift to me? They were the most exquisite earrings I will ever own. He said that they were 28 years of birthday gifts in one as we had been apart that long.

 

Eventually, He came to hug me to say happy birthday. Oh gosh. The enormous light went on and since then I have never looked back.

 

He said he couldn’t believe it how I was treat? Well, to me it was normal. But when I saw how he was, with me, I really felt unworthy but learned that is how someone does look after you if they are in love; it’s not about money its how you say what you say and when. And he said it all.

 

He is the best gift in the world and I love him so much we are really soul mates. I just wish people hadn’t have got hurt in the process.

 

OK now I shall go as LF is going crazy, oh I have a story about our dogs in my next blog, not sure if it is funny or not? Hub thought it was hilarious. Later gators.x

2 comments:

anniemaria192 said...

"I enjoy reading your post guys,,, just keep posting. Birthday Wishes
"

Fiona Cummings said...

Thank you for reading have a lovely day