translate

Saturday 13 February 2016

BIRTHDAY MESSAGE


Well it’s over for another year. Oh I want yesterday back? I really wasn’t looking forward to my birthday as I have said in an earlier blog my birthdays are mixed blessings and feelings. But yesterday you all didn’t let me down and for that for every single one of you who took time out to say nice words I’m so grateful.

 

If you read my earlier blog you will have learned of my morning, well we relaxed in the afternoon as Hub worked I closed my eyes as I came across so tired and because it was my birthday I was without guild of doing no work. And I felt free and a little rebellious if you must know. Smile. As we say in the UK. “I didn’t strike a bat!”

 

I received some lovely gifts from my Hub some beautiful really posh dinner dishes I will only use if the queen happens to pop in for tea, Well, you never know? Haha. My Son came in from work and he went to the gym, came home, showered got his very smart clothes on I put on my makeup and perfume, my earrings Hub bought me Seven years ago to the date and after receiving stunning gifts from our Son, of some gorgeous Lush products of bath bombs slippers and I already knew of my lavender face mask I also got a beautiful birthday card and his words inside were so lovely. I opened my card from my besties that Hub read to me as it was in Braille so lovely to know what it said and it was a very tactile card. My other friend sent me a card and vouchers Di bought me a top and my friend Artie bought me some lovely hair products.

 

Then we went out for a meal. It was great. I had a fantastic evening.   

 

BIRTHDAY MESSAGE

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Open my eyes it’s a brand new day

See what kindness has come my way

For it’s my birthday

Pretty bows and candles glow

Kindness they all show

Words which mean the world to me

A slice of cake and a cup of tea

Time for a pamper session

  Such a blessing

And life lesson

A toast to those who are missing

Such a beautiful day

Your cards came my way

Thank you all for being a part of my birthday

 

© Fiona Cummings

No comments: