translate

Sunday 14 February 2016

DIARY OF THE CHILLED DOGS AND ROMEO


 Good evening Bloggets, well, I hope you have had a great day. It’s almost bed time here. Teen just came in he said the snow and ice outside made it almost impossible to control his car. Oh great, he is off to work tomorrow one hour drive each way, thankfully he is on late start. So I hope the ice will have melted by then. When our kids are learning to drive, I have learned that they don’t learn respect for others, also things like they have to drive slowly in fog and ice? Mind you, he said that a BMW overtook him so you also have to watch out for idiots on the roads and only experience will teach that sadly.

 

Oh.

He’s just gone back out again.

My Word. It’s eleven in the evening. I guess it is Valentine’s Day and my Son is a bit of a Romeo.

 

Heard from my bro in law today and yesterday so I’m so pleased about that. He is doing so well in Australia. Getting healthy and moving on in life.

 

Dad in law, we spoke to him too on Friday.

 

I just went for a bath with my birthday pampering gifts. I’m now like a lobster. Haha. I’m boiling but it was lovely and relaxing.

 

Going to see our friend JB in my old home town next weekend and seeing my friend Geordie on Tuesday. Tomorrow a busy day for the big office. At home though and as for the rest of the week, I think I will have to attempt cleaning our windows. Oh heck. I don’t like that job; don’t mind the outside but the inside? Nope. The it.

 

Our dogs today went for a lovely walk with the lady who takes them every week. Our Little Fella suffers from separation anxiety and can’t stand it when he is left alone. He has been fine but during the night we can hear him biting at his legs. So we have acquired a plug in that is supposed to represent the mother of the pups somehow.  Well, night one, really it was as though the pheromones had been replaced by a blooming drug you would get from the sixties. Smile, really, they were as if doped. Poor Waggatail walked in slow motion she stood at her dinner dish and I had to tell her to drink she normally would lap the water so fast, well, it was all in slow motion and she left her head in the water I had to physically remove it and when it came to putting LF back to bed after his midnight wee, he fell like a line of dominoes. Bless. Then the next day they almost were used to it and by night three, it’s like. Yeah, whatever. Bring it on, go to bed and I will scratch and bite as much as I want, well, only till my Daddy gets up then I’m OK.

 

Thing is he was making his legs and feet sore with biting and he will only do it when he is left at bed time. SO, I fear we still have the symptoms of anxiety but not as bad as when we first got him. So I’m sure he will get better when he knows for sure, he isn’t going to another house and will be here for his whole life.

 

It’s odd as I’m sure the plug in isn’t to affect us but the first day gosh, Hub and I were so sleepy. I need a plug in that will make me full of life.

 

Okay will go for now put on some music and try to sleep. Don’t fancy my chances.

 

Nighty night x

No comments: