translate

Thursday 25 February 2016

IS THIS HELL?


 I wish oh, how I  so wish that there wasn’t such a thing as animal cruelty. I am seriously distressed after reading one and a quarter news reports this morning. Firstly Police deliberately ran over a dog a fox hound at great speed to make sure the dog was dead as they say; it would have caused a crash as it ran in and out of traffic. I wonder why they couldn’t use either some kind of stun gun or call the vet or try to catch it or, block the road? I mean, if a person was on a Police chase or driving out of control, would they kill that person? No. They wouldn’t but hey, it’s just a dog. I hope those Police rot in hell. You know I have huge respect for most Police; some I have in my past referred to as dictators and one in particular even had a tiny moustache. But in general, I admire our Police force.  But this latest story sickened me. Then I read about a spaniel sat nuzzling a bag at a road side. In the bag were her four dead pups. The dog was said to have tears not sure if that was true but what I have seen with my dogs losing their pals as we have sadly lost two dogs in a year, I know dogs suffer. My Son started to tell me about the worst thing he has just seen on social network about an elephant. I had to tell him to stop. A baby dolphin died as people held it to take selfies? People who hunt beautiful elephants? How can they? They must be abnormal with something missing in their brain! What are we coming to? We are a very cruel sick nation. I really hope all those who hurt animals, and kill them too suffer. Slowly. Very slowly and live forever in hell, or are we already in hell?

No comments: