translate

Thursday 25 February 2016

I HAVE THE KEY WILL YOU COME WITH ME? Fiona Cummings


  OK this has to be a cheerful blog. A very special person to me has been hurt this week and another who I love dearly along with their family are in great pain right now, after my last blog on animals, I need to close the door I’m in, find the key to the other door and walk through it, so hopefully you will come with me and let’s see what we find? Away from this negative world for sure, please? Nasty angry people goodbye and say hello to others.

 

Hello? Oh, our pop awards were on last night. The Brits. Also known as The British Phonographic Industry’s annual pop music Awards. Well, Adele of course won four awards and it’s the same every year. If one person wins two awards they clear the stage and forbid anyone else from standing on it. The other nominees don’t have a chance.

 

One of my guilty pleasures was singing live and what a fantastic performance he did too. Who was it? did I hear you ask?

Hang on till I clear my throat.

Drum roll please?

Justin Bieber.

Ok, I’m old enough to breast feed him so it’s so wrong but I simply love him and just pretend he is thirty. If I were single well, no, it’s complicated.  If I were ever single I would never date another, but let’s pretend as after all, we have gone through the door of magical moments in this blog today right? Well, if I were single, the youngest man I would date would be thirty. Younger than that would be wrong. My Son after all is eighteen, not for long mind you, it’s his birthday in eight days. Or is that seven? Haha, well, it’s on the third of March. And, you know how I struggle to buy gifts and anything other than groceries? Well, I have bought him bits and bobs and oh boy, he only went in my cupboard of hidey things the other day to look for something and there they were. Staring at him. He said nothing, but if he didn’t see them, then I do have a worry about his sight.

 

It’s sunny today though we had ice during the night. No, I didn’t wake up and have scotch on the rocks, I mean outside.

 

Teen was up at half four again for work and Hub had a drive by taxi then went to meet his colleague to be driven to the next point of call. He was in the cars over two hours and after his day at work, he has to drive all the way back. Well, not him, as that would be a little on the dangerous side. All those blind corners and so on, but his poor colleague bless her is driving him all the way home and then she has a huge drive back to her house bless her lovely head. (Lovely head) that is an inside joke between us. Not sure if she is a Blogget, I don’t think she has the time or energy or even the wish to read what I write, but if she does read this, then she will smile….

She will. Honest….

 

So what is through the door of delights?

It’s lunch time here so wondered I have two cucumbers in my fridge. I need to use them. I don’t want to eat bread, though I love cucumber sandwich. So I may just chop some up with vinegar. Don’t knock it till you try it. Just a little, I don’t mean for your thin slices to be floating around in a dish. I also love cucumber with salad cream. Not that diet rubbish though. It was funny my friend said when eating some salad cream a few weeks ago, no, I didn’t just serve her salad cream. It was on a salad. She asked how I got it so delicious. Haha. Out of the bottle love, only difference is, it comes with flavour. She buys everything slim fat free salt free taste free…. So when she tasted my full on Fifi fat food, her taste buds went ballistic in her mouth. To make people think you are a good cook, just invite all your friends who look healthy…

 

Coca cola I have drank, even thought about putting it down my toilet as people swear it makes the porcelain positively perfectly polo white. But never have I wanted it in a cake or in my friend’s case, a chicken casserole? For some odd reason people are using it to do just that. Have they not heard of gravy? (Note to my American Bloggets) our gravy isn’t like what you call gravy. It’s like a hot

Source you pour over meat and veg!

 

So as we continue on our day of discovery through our delightful door, we head out to catch dreams. Dreams, they always amuse me. I was reading an article about dreaming before you wake up. Oh Fifi, really rephrase that? I mean just before you wake up as that is the time they say    you remember early morning dreams because you are coming up from the REM. Well, I thought that was a group, but hey ho. We all learn something new. REM is the “Rapid eye movement.”

Level of sleep through the theta level. The theta level is oftern used for healing. If you have a morning dream. You should keep a diary / journal of what you can remember, so you can look back.

 

I have oftern written before about precognitive dreams. These are dreams that come true, dreams which show you a little of the future and validated in the waking present world.

 

Well if my morning dream comes true it is a funny one. Ready for it?

Today in the real world my Son had a very important event at work. His entire workplace depended on him. In real life at silly time this morning just as the blackbirds were coming back from the night clubs, he left the house to drive to work. Came back in. I was like, oh gosh, will you just go? You are already running two minutes behind time. When I heard he was getting things to defrost his car. So before I could say Jack Robinson, I must have fallen asleep. This is rare for me as I normally don’t sleep till I know he is at work safely then I need to know my Husband is at work safely, so then it is time to get up so I’m normally awake till three in the morning. Woke at four thirty for teen leaving for work and that is my sleep pattern. Well, today I broke the duck.  I fell into a deep sleep continuing my stress about boy wonder getting to work on time.

 

He couldn’t lift the bonnet of his car up to put in whatever he needed to put in. Long story but the bonnet of his car won’t open or close now….. Back to the real world for that bit. Anyway, I’m lying in bed thinking heck, you are going to be so late? Then I hear him banging at it. I’m thinking how much more can your little car put up with? It’s already like a tin can that has been squeezed by an angry teenager.

 

Next thing I hear is all of his friends gathering around his car and singing songs it turns out it’s the day of his wedding and he again is running late for that? Hahahahaha. Then I woke up. Say whh’hh’hh’aa’aa’aa’t? I mean, translate that one?

 

So what is your dream as we are now in woodland and there is a wishing well. Come on I have a coin for you. Make a wish and let your dream come true. We over complicate our dreams. Sometime we say when we retire we will do. Well no, don’t wait until then. You may not even get there why not gather your thoughts together and make dreams come true now?

 

What feels good for you?

Who in your life makes you feel good?

What gets you excited?

Many of us plan our dreams then start to eat away at the ingredients of it. Get your mixing bowl and put all the dream produce inside of it.

Stop saying it won’t can’t work out for us. If your dreams are in your mind, they can come true.

 

Don’t ever put your dream in the mixing bowl then put it in the fridge. You have to look at it every day until it comes true.

 

Commit yourself to what you want totally believe in it and it will come true. I’m not able to explain why I believe this I just do. It’s one of life’s secrets.

 

Release your fear

When you have stopped. And you are stuck. Then get your wooden spoon and stir. What is the worst thing that can happen?

 

Stop judging and criticizing being negative towards others for they, carrying out a dream, won’t improve your life at all. Take their positive energy and breathe it in.

 

Value tiny decisions. Add the small things you do get and achieve in a week and they mount up to a lot at the end of the month.    

 

Oh I want to continue walking through our new land with you but right now, my canary is screaming and that isn’t a euphemism. I can’t hear what I’m writing. I could go up to the office if not for I’m waiting in for a parcel for Hub something to do with work and tech also I have to stay here as the Little Fella will, or could, eat either my carpet on the stairs or himself. He bites his back leg when left. Even if we just go to the garage. Good news though, he has stopped going up stairs.

 

We have some new speakers up there so in the office I could play some lovely music in the background. I can’t wait to do that. I would love to write with background gentle music then I will go off to a world so relaxing. Hub had two huge speakers that cost him £1200 years ago but he has sold them to someone at work. Not sure he has been given the money yet, but he for sure sold them… they got a bargain as they are lovely speakers. The ones we have now are tiny. Oh I love my new office. Still waiting for the man to fix the light. Good job hub and I don’t need it?

 

OK, we only got as far as the woodland today because Dean, my canary, he’s Irish you know? Is having far too much to say. But can you smell the woody fragrance and the green lush foliage all around you? The air is pure and you are contemplating your dreams. Let me know what they are and I will get a clean mixing bowl and we shall see what we make of the recipe!

 

Later with love.

No comments: