translate

Monday 15 February 2016

mondays diary to do list


Good day my dear Bloggets. How are you today?

 Here in the UK it’s a bright icy fresh crisp morning. After a night of being awake, I’m up and about. I just received an email to ask if I can write a speech for a wedding…. This is a challenge when I don’t know the person from Adam but I have done it before and sure I can again. But those windows, they wait for me with such anticipation. Smile. I must get them done this week at some point, I have said before when people come I just tell them if they see fog from my windows, it must be that they are developing cataracts. Haha.

 

Our Bloggets in Germany are making lots of visits and it’s so lovely to see you all. I would love to know who you are. I always receive about two may be three per day of my regular Bloggets from your country but of late it’s been about fifteen views per day on average. Great welcome old and new.

 

Trying to sort out energy bills today and a new rate for our mortgage. Gosh, what an exciting life your Fifi Blogget has?

Em.

Not! Haha.

 

For dinner tonight? We don’t have any potatoes in the house and it’s lethal out there. There is no way I’m going to the shop I don’t want pasta for dinner and we don’t have rice, so another alternative? Also going to try and work out my new lap top I got for Christmas it has windows ten whatever that means I just know that it’s different to the one I’m using now. Lots to do for the big office too. And sorting out where and when I’m doing my talks have to fill in my diary update it so let’s see how far I get today. This week I really do want to bang on doors and make a change too.

 

Don’t forget drop me a line let me know what you would like me to write about so far today I have received seven of your lovely emails and I will answer them by tomorrow at the latest.

 

Just waiting to hear from teen to see if he is okay as he has took the long journey to work and as I said the roads are in bad condition weather wise.

 

With love stay strong and don’t give up on hope. X



 

 

 

No comments: