translate

Saturday 27 February 2016

TEA AND CAKE


Waiting for boy wonder to come home from work. He is a clever lad and no wonder. He had fish for lunch and guess what I have made for his dinner? Yep, fish. Different kind though. He loves it. Good job….

 

Its bitter cold out there today earlier walking with little Wagga, even she was freezing.

 

 After yesterday’s blog where I can say I’m delighted to let you know a lady who has been on her own for seven years never left her garden had a visitor today. Someone who read the blog thanks to your shares and it was the ladies elderly aunt who until reading the blog never gave her Niece who is in her sixties a second thought. She took a cake and they drank tea and now they are going to meet up every fortnight. Now that was worth being up all night for. If I can help one person. I speak for those who can’t. And in my next blog. I will be writing about a totally different perspective but in a way, how society see’s certain people. Right now I’m off to cook.

 

No comments: