translate

Thursday 11 February 2016

JUST BEFORE BED THE BLACK HOLE AND LIFE


Just before bed time to reflect. Life is odd. They are going crazy in the press about the new gravitational  waves, the most elusive of all the phenomena predicted by Albert Einstein’  theory of relativity have been detected a hundred years after they were first  conceived.  This I believe has cost a billion dollars so far. People are so excited about it. They say it will change our outlook on life and how earth became. Hmm. I doubt I will change my opinion on life. One thing is for sure, it took a lot of money to hear some gravitational energy. Something that happened 1.3 billion years ago. Now that’s history. Or is it our future?  I don’t understand what the heck they are all talking about but I guess physics isn’t my thing oddly enough.

 

 So we have the evidence that black holes are real? Okay, and now what? Einstein first presented this radical reformulation of gravity in lectures to the Prussian academy of sciences in 1915 and for sure he had one heck of an imagination. I hope to learn and read a lot about Bertie as at our dinner table yesterday I came out with one of my outrageous comments and normally Teen would remark how crazy his old Mum is, but he kind of was open minded about my wild observation.  I will have to let you know what I think but first learn how to adapt my words not to offend. Or will I just say it like it is?

  

And today I discovered how odd some people are. I do believe that some people just crave so badly attention that they spout off so much rubbish. Well, I’m done with the rubbish, Jog on Fifi and rise above stupid people.

 

Just before bed I am happy that we spoke to Dad tonight and Hub almost let his guard down whilst speaking to him. Just almost. I thought we may have the side of my love I know coming out but he quickly went back into his shell and I understand where he is coming from as I was like him most of my life. Now, I have days like that but weeks if not months where I’m so out there.

 

Just before bed where there is rain, there is a rainbow and at the end of the rainbow, there may be a pot of gold metaphorically speaking. I have had so many lovely messages from you today. My soul was restored.

 

Just before bed I want to say four things to you.

  1. If things in life are weighing you down, remove the weight, let go and walk without heavy objects on your mind and body.
  2. Letting go means that people are part of your history but not a part of your destiny. Only you can decide
  3. Allow your tears to water the seeds of your future happiness
  4. The energy it takes to hold onto an old life the past, is holding you back from a new life.

   

Just before bed I wanted to get this message to you, not sure who, but one of my Bloggets needs this message right now. Goodnight God Bless or should I say black hole bless? Honestly. X

No comments: